New Official Poll: Pick the first table of season 7

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
now let common sense prevail and give me my paragon....come on people ya know ya want it ive been waiting long enough

Blkthorne

Jul 12, 2013
I'm fine with either, have both in my wishlist :) Hoping we can get both during the season, just that one will be the opener for season 7.

Gorgar

Mar 31, 2012
The good news is that this poll was probably a last minute thing since production on the first table of the next season should get underway once Swords of Fury releases next Friday. I think there is good reason to assume that they probably have both at the studio, meaning that the loser will probably come out this season too.

I'm just speculating of course.

Last edited:

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
I'm willing to take bribes and naughty pics for Embryon votes. I prefer dead drops and cut-outs. Strictly no PMs.

Last edited:

Kaibun

Sep 21, 2014
Embryon is a widebody and it has multiball, so I went with it. Plus it has some cool sci-fi artwork.

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
ill accept the vote as embryon is a much better table than xenon but lets not insult paragon a second tiime! forgive them pinball yebus they know not what they do

IGoFirstIndy

Jul 12, 2014
The good news is that this poll was probably a last minute thing since production on the first table of the next season should get underway once Swords of Fury releases next Friday. I think there is good reason to assume that they probably have both at the studio, meaning that the loser will probably come out this season too.

I'm just speculating of course.

Good point.

Paragon.

But excited for Embryon.

dave950lam

Apr 20, 2012
Since I'm not enrolled into Facebook, I can't vote......... But this is a case of no bad choice here. Either one would be an excellent addition to TPA, and I hope the other table will get in later.

Two good themes, but since we have a swords and sorcery themed table coming, and a recent like-themed table... I'll say Embryon. It does have a historic pinball feature.

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
Since I'm not enrolled into Facebook, I can't vote......... But this is a case of no bad choice here. Either one would be an excellent addition to TPA, and I hope the other table will get in later.

Two good themes, but since we have a swords and sorcery themed table coming, and a recent like-themed table... I'll say Embryon. It does have a historic pinball feature.

If you don't Facebook, at least vote in the Unofficial Official poll on the forum! http://digitalpinballfans.com/showthread.php/12499-Unofficial-Official-Poll-Paragon-vs-Embryon

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
I like my pinball like I like my women (wide in the hips)...so bring 'em both!

That said, I voted for Paragon out of love for hairy.

rehtroboi40

Oct 20, 2012
Were I on FB, I would vote for Paragon. No matter-It looks like season 7 is going to get off to a great start with a great Bally wide-body from the late 70's-early 80's era!

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.