New Pricing Sturcture Problem...

fenderbendr

Dec 1, 2012
So what happens when you want to buy just TOM and RBION when you already have BH and TOTAN? It won't let me buy them individually anymore. I remember before this new pricing structure that Theater was $2.99 and RBION was $3.99. So if I want just those two tables, I have to buy the "other 3 pack" for $8.99. Same thing goes for the other season one tables. If I want to buy just BOP and I already own MM, I have to buy the "table pack" for $4.99.

Is there any workaround for this? Would Farsight be able to give me a credit? I really wouldn't mind paying a few extra dollars to support them, but I just want to know if there was a workaround for this. I'm sure I'm not the only one having this issue either.

I'm not trying to bash them for this, as I will continue to buy all the new table packs they put out. I'm just not sure why you're not able to buy a single table out of a pack if you already own the other one.

Does anyone know what I should do?

Bonzo

May 16, 2012
Aren't FS in the process of consolidating this? Isn't pricing on Android the same as on iOS?

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts