New season 5 tables are out on the PS3

yespage

Oct 31, 2015
We will still be developing the last few tables of season 6 in 2017 so the full season won't be released this year. As for the next update that will have season 6 tables in it, I would forecast around Christmas. Thats generally how we have released in the past since most of the staff travel to be with their families over the holidays.
Great! So well before the Browns win a Super Bowl. Hope to see it in '16. Thanks.

ScotchYeti

Apr 13, 2012
2 more weeks maybe, we are close! :)

Too bad that there was no news in the latest update. I really don't know what's wrong with the person in charge for communication...

Rayder

Mar 21, 2014
I've gotten to a point where every time I turn on my PS4 and a notification pops up, I'm hoping it's The Pinball Arcade update notification. And I feel disappointed when it's just some other game getting an update instead. Even though I KNOW that they said late October at best, I still have that anxious hope every time.

I would really like that feeling to go away, getting the update would do it.....sigh....

neglectoid

Sep 27, 2012
im starting to get excited.

im only gonna spend 20 bucks (4 tables) on this update.
one table I really want.. one table I just wanna see what the buzz is about.
and the other two tables ill prolly only play 10-15 times unless im real bored.
ill just skip the rest.

Rayder

Mar 21, 2014
I buy all of everything TPA releases.....well, tables anyway. I bought a couple ball packs during the earlier seasons, but I find I never use them, so I stopped with those. And even though they are kinda slack with the console releases, I will still buy the season 6 pro pass when available for both my PS3 and PS4. So at this point, I'm just waiting on the tables I've already paid for, and am willing to throw more money at them for the next season.

Come on FS, bring it.

Johni3w6

Oct 31, 2012
Planning on getting a PS4 Pro by Christmas, not sure if I want to spend all that money on the tables that are in the current back log.

Have been playing more on android than console recently.

yespage

Oct 31, 2015
I fee like an addict waiting for the drug pusher. Come on, just give me a demo. You... you know I'm good for it. Please!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Night Flier

Jun 10, 2014
im guessing oct 21st - oct 25th. but the cynic inside of me says November.

More like the realist inside you.Or the optimist!?!

I'm just happy we all are going to get our Halloween table! :rolleyes:

Although apparently it is only going to be Bone Busters.Don't mind waiting a year or whatnot on that.The wait would have been way more annoying had this years Halloween table been TFTC or Freddy.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.