New season 5 tables are out on the PS3

Zincdust

Jun 4, 2012
Here in the U.S., I can see seven of the eight remaining tables (all but TX-Sector) within the PlayStation Store for purchase. I'm at work, so I can't verify if they're available for download or not, but I would say that's a good sign!

ostrich2

Feb 26, 2013
I just saw a game update pushed out on game startup, and there are new tables visible in the PS Store. However upon downloading the new update, I'm finding TPA just hangs up once it gets to the Start screen (doesn't respond to X button and the entire PS3 in fact hangs and has to be hard recycled).

Zevious Zoquis

Jul 27, 2013
I just saw a game update pushed out on game startup, and there are new tables visible in the PS Store. However upon downloading the new update, I'm finding TPA just hangs up once it gets to the Start screen (doesn't respond to X button and the entire PS3 in fact hangs and has to be hard recycled).

uh-oh...

:rolleyes:

Rayder

Mar 21, 2014

Got the update, everything is still working for me, still able to play. Just not getting the new tables with my Pro Pass. Wants to charge me for them. Both PS3 and PS4 is disregarding the fact that I have a Pro Pass for both systems. I'm in USA though, if that makes a difference.

The Night Flier

Jun 10, 2014
Just downloaded the rest of the S5 tables and the update patch(610mb).Gave El Dorado a play, haven't played any new table beyond that yet but everything seems to be running fine!Yay! :)

Hope the issues some of you are having at the moment are resolved soon.

ScotchYeti

Apr 13, 2012
The patch works but the tables haven't been added to the Season Pass. When I try to "download" the pass it only has the old tables. I will send a mail to the support. Maybe something is still open at Sony's end.

Last edited:

yespage

Oct 31, 2015
Personally, looking forward to the older tables. I think I only played Fireball a couple times at the Silverball in Ocean Grove. Wish they'd do a Royal Flush or a game like that in the near future (or do an entire season of retro-tables, that'd have to be cheaper for them). There was one table I played (another card theme) that had lots of extra balls (up to some limit like 10) if you hit a number of drop targets. Enjoyed that one.

Until then, I think I'm getting sick and have to leave early from work. ;)

Johni3w6

Oct 31, 2012
has anyone, besides the night flyer, been able to download the new tables?

I was able to dl and play, I went with JD, have to learn the rule set. Should of went with TX or one of the EMs.

No problems one my end, so far and it looks like the the Leader boards were fixed (the friends boards) will check out other tables later.
I will also go and look and see if anything has changed since the update.

Rayder

Mar 21, 2014
I imagine you can download them fine, if you pay for them individually. It's the USA season pass people who can't get our tables. It's doing the same thing across PS3, PS4 and Vita.

Last edited:

yespage

Oct 31, 2015
I imagine you can download them fine, if you pay for them individually. It's the USA season pass people who can't get our tables. It's doing the same thing across PS3, PS4 and Vita.
Ack! Same here, PS3 season pass. This sucks and blows!

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts