New season 5 tables are out on the PS3

The Night Flier

Jun 10, 2014
I imagine you can download them fine, if you pay for them individually. It's the USA season pass people who can't get our tables. It's doing the same thing across PS3, PS4 and Vita.

I also have the Season Pass(regular not pro) and as said i was able to download all the new tables.I have had the Season Pass from Day1, maybe that makes a difference at the moment?And apparently there is an issue with USA PSN at the moment.Dunno.Hope everything gets sorted out asap!

chiliace

Aug 15, 2012
I'm having the same problem. I also saw this mentioned on the Facebook page. I reported this to the support people. Anyone else having this problem, please report it to support.
This is in response to the PS3 freezing on start page after downloading new games.

Last edited:

Rayder

Mar 21, 2014
FS is aware of the issues. All we pass holders can do is wait......sigh.....more waiting. But eventually, it will get fixed.

Byte

Nov 11, 2012
At least they are watching this board because my last post was removed.

This board isn't run by FS. Did you get a PM from a Mod?

Aside from that I'm suffering the same issue and I can confirm that if you re-download the season pass 5, you only see the first tables. I tried through the game and directly through the playstore, there's no way for me to download a demo / free version.

As well if you back out of the playstore and go into Season 5 on the main menu, it will tell you all tables have already been purchased.

Rayder

Mar 21, 2014
The entitlement issue is fixed on the PS4. Still nothing for PS3/Vita yet though. Probably will be fixed soon if they already fixed it on PS4. Let's hope.

I don't have a clue whose fault it is, but seeing as how the PS4 didn't have any title update, they just suddenly said free, it leads me to believe it may be Sony's fault.

ScotchYeti

Apr 13, 2012
I got the following response from the support:

Yes we just heard back form them [Sony] minutes ago and it looks like they did not add the latest table to the season 5 entitlement but they are adding them next week and you should then be able to download your tables. We are very sorry for the trouble.

Rayder

Mar 21, 2014
Next week?! They managed to fix the PS4 entitlement issue pretty quick, though Gorgar is still borked. Why is it going to take a week for PS3/Vita? Yeah, I understand you wouldn't know that.

Byte

Nov 11, 2012
PS4 looks likes a different PSN platform - it allows for Trial mode which isn't available on PS3/VITA. For now I'm just happy to be able to play them on PS4... but yeah, since it's Sony's fault (see ScotchYeti's post) you'd expect them to go out of their way to fix it instead of during the 'regular' weekly store update.

JayHarrison

May 10, 2013
I just downloaded the newest revision of Pinball Arcade (2.29), and I'm experience a problem that nobody else seems to be having. What's going down on my end is that, whenever prompted to press the X button on the title screen, the game freezes up my PS3. The only way I can get out of this is to literally shut down my system and turn it back on again. However, this hasn't been a one-time oddity; this freeze-up occurs every time I've tried starting up TPA.

neglectoid

Sep 27, 2012
Is there a list of any general changes/fixes that have been implemented in the update?

I seem to be doing a lot of drop catches on no fear. im not the best person to be answering this question because I usually don't notice much. I just remembered your question and thought id say something. ill play some different tables later tonight and see if I can notice anything.

Zevious Zoquis

Jul 27, 2013
well they haven't fixed at least one little bug I know of - Funhouse still hangs when you try to start a new game...you have to select exit and then re start from the main table menu.

I did think AFM felt a little different.

ostrich2

Feb 26, 2013
I just downloaded the newest revision of Pinball Arcade (2.29), and I'm experience a problem that nobody else seems to be having. What's going down on my end is that, whenever prompted to press the X button on the title screen, the game freezes up my PS3. The only way I can get out of this is to literally shut down my system and turn it back on again. However, this hasn't been a one-time oddity; this freeze-up occurs every time I've tried starting up TPA.

This is the same problem I mentioned earlier - I got an email from support saying they're working on a patch for it. I assume/hope it will be available next week for the next Tues PSN update.

icke

Oct 23, 2016
Unfortunately, I have the same problem after the new update and can not continue to play. This is very, very unsatisfying. I hope the problem will be solved as soon as possible.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.