New Store design is up 29 MB

spoonman

Apr 20, 2012
It's quite amazing how many people hate the new PSN Store.

It's really sad that they don't seem to listen to PS3 owners or publishers when designing a new store front.

Here are 3 highly requested improvements wanted by PS3 owners:
1. The ability to sort and organize the Download List (This is where all of your past purchases, demo downloads, DLC downloads, etc.. go)

2. A Wish List function to keep track of games or DLC you want to buy at some point.

3. Being able to check messages and listen to music while browsing.

NONE of those were addressed and they went one step further and removed these options:

1. Removed the ability to send someone on your friend's list a recommended game. (I used this to alert my brother new when TPA table packs were available and
he always followed the link and bought them instantly. This is a loss for both players and publishers.. Hell even Sony is losing money because of this.

2. Posting your purchases and review to Facebook option. It was a nice option even though I didn't use it. I do know others that used to and it was interesting
to see if they were buying new games.

3. You can no longer properly search the PSN Store using a Blue-Tooth keyboard. It sort of works if you wait about 10 seconds between entering letters.. I.E: USELESS.. Not to mention they forgot
to map the Delete key!

4. They left off a ton of games that used to show up in the search. Filtering doesn't work properly either.
Try searching for Demos (With the "3D" filter. Only 6 (out of 25+ games will actually show up). I didn't bother comparing others, but I'm sure they are equally wrong or missing.

I do like the new look and "Game Pages", but they really need to fix this or everyone is going to miss out here. The developers/publishers should be the ones really concerned though.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts