PC - Request New table recomend for clasic play Joker Poker

jbejarano

Jul 6, 2012
I'd like to see a ratio of about four or five SS's for each EM. So, more EM's than we have now, but still a preference for SS's to reflect the wider community. And yes, Joker Poker would be a fine EM to add.

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
I'd like to see a ratio of about four or five SS's for each EM. So, more EM's than we have now, but still a preference for SS's to reflect the wider community. And yes, Joker Poker would be a fine EM to add.

If they did add Joker Poker, it'd almost certainly be the SS version since it's the one that most people know and love. It sold almost 10,000 units while the EM had a short run of less than 1,000 before they switched it over to SS. Plus It would be ROM emulated.

jbejarano

Jul 6, 2012
If they did add Joker Poker, it'd almost certainly be the SS version since it's the one that most people know and love. It sold almost 10,000 units while the EM had a short run of less than 1,000 before they switched it over to SS. Plus It would be ROM emulated.

That would be fine. Though I love the old blocky numerals on many of the old EM scoring reels, the gameplay of those EM/SS transition tables like Joker Poker is similar enough that an SS version would still satisfy a classic EM type of feel. I actually voted for a number of the older tables on PinWiz's Gottlieb poll since even though they were really SS, they brought out that EM feel which Gottlieb was much better at than they were with dedicated SS tables.

BTW, does anyone know of a font that has those cool blocky numerals from old EM pinball machine scoring reels? The numerals that FarSight uses on Big Shot are close, but they're not really quite right.

Baramos

Aug 18, 2013
It would be nice to see some gambling/cards themed tables, as I always though that was an interesting theme. Maybe they could also do Riverboat Gambler and pair them up in a table pack?

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.