New Timed Tournament for iOS and Android running from April 1 to April 7, 2014

Dylan_h

Mar 15, 2012
Thanks Dylan - and congrats again, well-played as always. I have to get better at finding out when these tings start. I only found out about it Friday night which, given my schedule, did not allow for enough time to play as competitively as I would have like to. Oh well, guess I gotta stay on top of FS on FB.

Thanks man! I like to avoid the fs fb page but its the only way I ever know these tournaments are happening. I wish they would trigger a push notification through the app for the mobile tournaments.

Crooker

Apr 24, 2013
I just tend to hit the tournament button on the menu every few days. My eyes light up every time one becomes active. Can't get enough of the tourney play. Wife thinks I'm crazy. Sitting here calling myself a choker when I miss a shot you just have to have. Nice playing everyone. lots of fun.

Eaton Beaver

Jan 25, 2014
I am in 28th place in the Bronze tournament with 583.48 points out of 533 entrants. So I am guessing I might make Silver tournament for next month? Had fun playing in it and really enjoyed playing these tables in this tournament. Most of the tables I rarely play and from playing in the tournament I learned more about the tables so I will probably play some of them more often in my free time.

Shaneus

Mar 26, 2012
Oh man, I forgot about this again. Some kind of reminder each time the app was opened would be a good idea, I think.

switch3flip

Jan 30, 2013
Yeah! Congratulations to Dylan, you dominated it from beginning to end. Well deserved win. I managed to slip into second place but were nowhere near of being a threat.

Dylan_h

Mar 15, 2012
Congrats again. You're awesome. Wow! over 70M on DD. I have no idea how you do that...

Thanks 9u1d0! I actually had a Dr dude at my local 7-11 in the nineties and played it quite a lot which is probably why I like the table (unlike everybody else) lol.
You put up some great scores yourself including your haunted house 2.7m!

Dylan_h

Mar 15, 2012
Yeah! Congratulations to Dylan, you dominated it from beginning to end. Well deserved win. I managed to slip into second place but were nowhere near of being a threat.

Thanks I saw you coming and was starting to get worried when you beat my champion pub score... I thought I had that one ;) congrats on 2nd!

Sean

Jun 13, 2012
I was quite pleased that I only played through each table once (all I found time for) and placed in the top %10 for a promotion after just missing it last time.

switch3flip

Jan 30, 2013
Thanks I saw you coming and was starting to get worried when you beat my champion pub score... I thought I had that one ;) congrats on 2nd!
Thanks, I'm really pleased. Maybe I'll set my goals higher next time. But I think I got lucky with table selection this time. And I wrote an addition to chPub strategy, saying how easy it is to win a couple cash fights, so it felt nice to back that statement up.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts