new to this site, my opinions on tables id like to see made for the ps4

SURFCHAMPFAN

Sep 14, 2016
some of these are old mechanical classics, captain fantastic, pinball wizard, surf champ, the original eight ball, kiss, playboy, these are some of the tables that i thought were great when i was growing up playing pinball

karl

May 10, 2012
Welcome to the forum. Some great titles. Only problem is that most of those are heavy license titles and the old tables does not sell enough for them to hunt down big licenses.

Surf champ/Surfer and Eight Ball is possible though, and Surfer is one of my favorite EM tables so I am in your corner on that one :)

Pop Sergeant

Jul 26, 2012
Welcome! I'm sure there are several contributors to the forums that will be glad to give you their expert opinion on why it's a for-sure thing, when, or why not, and/or never-gonna-happen, that any or all of those may or may not be included -- and that is what is so great about this place -- we all have opinions, we all have some serious "wish-lists" for TPA and we're all willing to share those ideas! You'll fit in well, here. My advice (without opinion) is watch for "poll" post, the developer (FarSight) has a pretty decent record of paying attention to our collective opinions. Again, welcome and keep posting -- it's a good thing!

David T. Melnick

Jul 23, 2014
Welcome to the forum. Some great titles. Only problem is that most of those are heavy license titles and the old tables does not sell enough for them to hunt down big licenses.

Surf champ/Surfer and Eight Ball is possible though, and Surfer is one of my favorite EM tables so I am in your corner on that one :)
----
most any EM table is a welcomed (big-time) IMHO. :D

karl

May 10, 2012
Welcome! I'm sure there are several contributors to the forums that will be glad to give you their expert opinion on why it's a for-sure thing, when, or why not, and/or never-gonna-happen, that any or all of those may or may not be included -- and that is what is so great about this place -- we all have opinions, we all have some serious "wish-lists" for TPA and we're all willing to share those ideas! You'll fit in well, here. My advice (without opinion) is watch for "poll" post, the developer (FarSight) has a pretty decent record of paying attention to our collective opinions. Again, welcome and keep posting -- it's a good thing!

Are you shooting me down, Sergeant? Or just firing in all directions ;) Only kidding. I agree with everything you said

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.