New UI Public Beta

Fungi

Feb 20, 2012
It's fine as a landscape layout but not for portrait?

Consider that the table icons in the new UI are 4 per row in portrait. You'd be taking up a heck of a lot of real estate to implement that layout.

Sent from my SM-T710 using Tapatalk

Well then, how about they do just 1 line of tables that vertically scrolls, and whatever table is highlighted, change the whole background to match that table, along with a pic of the real table to the right. This way, it works with both orientations.

Your welcome!

I know I was kidding, but here's the kicker. Add buttons across the top such as Default (A-Z), Table Goals, Year, Manufacturer, Table Packs. Keep all the new stuff like the top bar and 4 button opening screen.

Last edited:

invitro

May 4, 2012
it's easier to select tables than scrolling through a long list one item at a time.
Scrolling in the old GUI didn't bother me, but anyway: someone else gave the perfect trivial solution to this. Just add a scrollbar to the old GUI. Done.

Metalzoic

Jun 8, 2012
Scrolling in the old GUI didn't bother me, but anyway: someone else gave the perfect trivial solution to this. Just add a scrollbar to the old GUI. Done.

Or also make it so scrolling is up/down, but tapping/swiping left right jumps you back/forward to the next letter of the alphabet.

AcmeMan

Sep 21, 2015
I found a new problem with the new GI. I'm in portrait mode not landscape, and I when tried to play 2 player with my daughter the select window for the second player was off screen. Can someone else with portrait mode check this out and verify?

FlippyFloppy

FarSight Employee
Nov 13, 2013
I found a new problem with the new GI. I'm in portrait mode not landscape, and I when tried to play 2 player with my daughter the select window for the second player was off screen. Can someone else with portrait mode check this out and verify?

This issue will be resolved in the next update. As of right now, hitting "Backspace" progresses past the Player screen. Sorry for the inconvenience!

Teamski

Jun 19, 2016
Anybody know when the new patch is coming out? I really would like the portrait mode to work correctly!!!!

-Ski

Members online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest posts