Newbie request

Woodrow1104

Jun 11, 2013
I'm new to the forum so if this is common knowledge forgive me. Adams family is my favorite table so can I expect to see that table sometime in the near future or are there license issues with this table?

Captain B. Zarre

Apr 16, 2013
Welcome to the forums, and we hope you become a pinball wizard soon! To answer your question, Addams Family is covered with license issues, in particular Raul Julia's voice being used in the game. Although, they DID hint at it on Facebook...

N

netizen

I'm new to the forum so if this is common knowledge forgive me. Adams family is my favorite table so can I expect to see that table sometime in the near future or are there license issues with this table?

Hi and welcome. For future questions please use the search feature before beginning new threads
Adams Family has been, and tends to be, discussed quite often due to it's popularity and the issues surrounding it's licensing have been talked into the ether.

Like every other thread requesting Adams Family I expect this one will be closed.

ER777

Sep 8, 2012
Perhaps a poll to rate our all-time favorite TAF request threads is called for? :confused:

Sorry - I'll put myself on time-out for that one..

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.