Newsletter to come out tomorrow Friday 15th

karl

May 10, 2012
This also means there is good hope for the next pack to arrive on Android and IOS very soon since newsletters often correspond with releases. Fingers crossed

angrytilter

Jan 20, 2013
If Cactus Canyon, Central Park, Teed Off, ball spin and the prospect of online multiplayer wasn't enough news, I'm not sure what is... *waits impatiently*

karl

May 10, 2012
In the comments on Facebook from Farsight, someone asked about WII news and they responded that news about WII will come in the newsletter this Friday.

Sinistar

Jun 20, 2012
Farsight is getting smarter holding their cards close to their chest, in NOT announcing anything that has any chance of falling through and not happening .

As a Kickstarter contributor I look forward to seeing what they did for STTNG Pinball on PS3 . (and Im dreading to see how they mangled the PsVita version)

karl

May 10, 2012
Maybe they have a Roadshow machine hidden away in the office somewhere that keeps reminding them. FRIIIDAY

sotie

Aug 30, 2012
FS also stated on FaceBook today that they'll be showing off "something new on iPad" at the Texas Pinball Festival. Can't wait to find out what it is.

karl

May 10, 2012
Not everyone get them at the same time but in about 8-10 hours from now would be an educated guess (but could be anytime)

Edit: you beat me to it Sean :)

xNiCeGuYx

Apr 16, 2012
Got mine! :D

Hints for the upcoming tables:
"It's opposite day! Table Pack 13 will include a new table that has the opposite of a space theme and a re-released table with a theme that will take you to into the darkness"

White Water maybe???

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.