Next two tables are Medieval Madness and Bride of Pinbot!

Jan Duin

Feb 20, 2012
Ah ok! Won't bet again with you on the next round of dlc, you're too well informed.. :cool:

I am really impressed with how MM looks compared to WPHOF!! I always had trouble spotting the FIRE lights above the in/outlanes and this is so much better!!!

Daniel Osborne

Feb 28, 2012
Ah ok! Won't bet again with you on the next round of dlc, you're too well informed.. :cool:

I am really impressed with how MM looks compared to WPHOF!! I always had trouble spotting the FIRE lights above the in/outlanes and this is so much better!!!
My sentiments exactly!

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
I love how all these people are on the Facebook page still guessing what the first dlc will be. Which is exactly why I avoid that page except for postings from farsight or for amusement.

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012

I try my best to put out accurate information and won't post a thread about anything unless I'm at least 95% sure about it. I'll see if I can dig anything up for the next two dlc tables.

George Klepacz

Feb 20, 2012
I watched some videos of CV on Youtube and that looks like an awesome table. That's going to be one to look forward to. Although I can say that about most anything Farsight is going to release! Ha!

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
I watched some videos of CV on Youtube and that looks like an awesome table. That's going to be one to look forward to. Although I can say that about most anything Farsight is going to release! Ha!

Good call. I'm still trying to imagine how awesome it's going to be getting 2 brand new tables every single month. It's like a dream come true :)

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
Cv is great. The dmd is on the play field so it will be different than the other table setups in that sense.

ND3G

Feb 25, 2012
I have only played CV on visual pinball and it didn't do it for me, same with CFTBL. I look forward to playing Farsight's versions to see if they change my mind.

CV is a great system. I love the ports of Venture, Centipede, Mouse Trap, Spy Hunter, Mr. Do's Castle, and Ladybug. ;)

LOL. Are you talking about ColecoVision? CV = Cirqus Voltaire in these here parts!

Last edited:

Brian Clark

Feb 28, 2012
Seriously though, I'm hoping Cirqus Voltaire will be in the next batch of DLC after this one too. I'm hoping Attack from Mars will be with it. (Actually, I would like an EM to be included with the DLC as well, but I found out there are no plans for EMs for a year or so, which is extremely disappointing).

Jan Duin

Feb 20, 2012
Hmm yes, that is a shame. But with all the DLC announced already they've got enough tables for the coming year I think, assuming they will release 2 tables per month..

George Klepacz

Feb 20, 2012
I am so obsessed with this game, I just watched this video of the upcoming content for like the 100th time. It's pretty hilarious where Williams placed the two red lights when designing BOP.

"My God, she's alive!"

Brian Clark

Feb 28, 2012
Hmm yes, that is a shame. But with all the DLC announced already they've got enough tables for the coming year I think, assuming they will release 2 tables per month..

I got an email from Farsight. I misunderstood. EMs are still in the plans, just not this year due to all the stuff coming out.

I am so obsessed with this game, I just watched this video of the upcoming content for like the 100th time. It's pretty hilarious where Williams placed the two red lights when designing BOP.

"My God, she's alive!"

Yes, very "interesting" place for the lights. I can't wait to play it.

Last edited:

Members online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest posts