Next week for Dr. Who...?

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
Every real Dr Who I've come across recently, the Time Expander has been totally broken. Having one that works, virtual or not, will be magnificent.

I'll guarantee there'll be at least one, probably more, at the York Show next week. All will be in at best fair shape. And the Time Expander will not work on any of them.

David T. Melnick

Jul 23, 2014
fctux05c8xkzdsfaqp5l.gif
------------
nice...good one eh. ;) lol

HotHamBoy

Aug 2, 2014
Every real Dr Who I've come across recently, the Time Expander has been totally broken. Having one that works, virtual or not, will be magnificent.

I'll guarantee there'll be at least one, probably more, at the York Show next week. All will be in at best fair shape. And the Time Expander will not work on any of them.

That's weird, I've only played one Dr. Who with a broken Time Expander. Incidentally, the table that popped up near me is working beautifully.

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
That's weird, I've only played one Dr. Who with a broken Time Expander. Incidentally, the table that popped up near me is working beautifully.

That's the difference between an on-location table that gets regular maintenance by someone whose job it is to do that maintenance, and a privately owned table someone drags to a show and is maintained piecemeal by someone in their spare time.

I imagine that the Time Expander is a pretty complex bit of kit with parts that aren't as easy to come by as other more standard stuff.

karl

May 10, 2012
During the kickstarter campaign they said that the regenerated Dr Who table would be an extra and that there would still be 10 tables + that one this season. I would be very surprised if we do not see another table in October, the Halloween month.

Just because they said that the regenerated table will come out next month, it doesn't mean that we will not see another table as well

Rudy hates me

Jan 13, 2014
During the kickstarter campaign they said that the regenerated Dr Who table would be an extra and that there would still be 10 tables + that one this season. I would be very surprised if we do not see another table in October, the Halloween month.

Just because they said that the regenerated table will come out next month, it doesn't mean that we will not see another table as well

My guess is that since the remakes were always accompanied by a new table, we'll get Sorcerer thrown in with the regenerated table. People have been calling out for Sorcerer for a while now, but Farsight surely know there'll be a backlash if they try to release it on it's own.

Disclaimer: My guesses are always wrong.

rehtroboi40

Oct 20, 2012
My guess is that since the remakes were always accompanied by a new table, we'll get Sorcerer thrown in with the regenerated table. People have been calling out for Sorcerer for a while now, but Farsight surely know there'll be a backlash if they try to release it on it's own.

Disclaimer: My guesses are always wrong.

As one of the peeps calling for it, I could be happy with such an arrangement.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts