Android - Bug [Nexus 7 2013] Flippers become non-responsive in portrait mode

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

netizen

The Galaxy Tab 2 has a built in task/ram manager :/ are not using the default OS package?

Press the arrow looking symbol in the task/tool bar, you know where home and back is, it's off to the side looks like ^. A secondary bar of quick apps will pop up including Task Manager, Calculator, World Clock etc. It's a set of Samsung tools, this isn't a regular Android thing AFAIK.
In the Task Manager you can stop individual or all apps, and in the ram manager see resources used, and free up memory.

With the Tab 2 I find that clearing the memory before playing TPA is a usually a good preventive maintenance, and that's about all I ever have to to. ICS has relatively good app/resource management.

QuiGonJ

Jan 27, 2013
I suppose it does, but while I know Windows quite intimately (having built desktops since Windows for WorkGroups was new and exciting), I am not as familiar with Android.

technokid

Aug 8, 2013
What are you not sure about?

You can unlock, then relock the boot loader without affecting your warranty. Particularly if you get mkskip's nexus 7 toolkit.

Not so sure about the fix, cause i've read a lot of post and there are quite a few who report even after doing all the steps the problem is not solved, and some say that it was reduced but not eliminated. I wnat a full fix not just half, and not just a maybe...

Zorgwon

Sep 14, 2013
My Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 has this problem as well. But statistically it's rare. Maybe 1 out of 1000 hits and 1 of 100 balls. It affects mostly the newer multiball tables. Last time it happened during TOTAN with 2 lost balls and TOM with 1 ball. During multiball it's not such a matter and there is often a ball saver. There are good and bad days and it helps to shutdown the device for 10 minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts