Nexus 7 2013 settings

Kratos3

Sep 22, 2013
So I just got one as a gift, and I was curious as to what settings anyone uses that seem to give the best performance.

Baron Rubik

Mar 21, 2013
My N7-2012 runs TPA on max settings. Can't see a '13 having issues unless extra screen res causes performance issues.

Baron Rubik

Mar 21, 2013
Can it also handle the glass reflections out of interest?

I can't use those nor the new lighting effects on my 2012 :(
I thought this question was in the general Android section for TPA? I commented TPA performance. Sorry if wrong.

Zacc wise, no the old N7, I go with...
Metal fx - on
Particle - off
Glass - off
Background - off
Render qual - 100%
Light refresh - faster
Reflection - off or ball only
All the other stuff off

It's ok on the N7 but I tend play Zacc on my phone which is a little bit more capable.
Upgrade time soon for the phone, although I'm tempted to keep the old one on a sim only contract.
I'm hoping for the current Shield Tablet (32gb) this summer though, even though a new one is rumoured mid year, the old/current one is quick enough for me.
Landmark birthday coming up so I'm hopeful.
Definitely time to replace the old N7 now, although it'll probably live on in my son's hands for a good while longer.

Kratos3

Sep 22, 2013
For TPA, yes.

I've been playing with it cranked up and it's been great! Just checking to see if there were any instances where alternate settings worked better on some tables.

About Zaccaria, they look great, I like how they play, but none of the tables have held my interest so far.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts