NFL Post Season

IGoFirstIndy

Jul 12, 2014
Thought I'd start an NFL Post Season thread because we don't have enough derision in the Pinball forum right now. :cool:

I cannot believe Arizona vs. Carolina is an actual playoff game.

AFC - I'm Looking for the Pats to head to the Super Bowl one more time with Brady. Just hoping Manning's sudden mortality sticks throughout the playoffs.

NFC - I'd be alright with Green Bay, Seattle or Dallas making it to the Super Bowl.

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
How about Carolina? They now have more wins in the post season than they did in the regular season. Not really true but that whole division sucked. I imagine getting their key players back in time for the end of the season has helped them turn around. I can't imagine them going much further but could you imagine if they own the Super Bowl? A team with a losing record winning the big game would be crazy.

fromduc

Feb 28, 2014
I cannot believe Arizona vs. Carolina is an actual playoff game.

Well, injure the 2 1sts QB of any NFL team + their RB1 + from the beginning of the season fire their RB2 for domestical violence and injure for all the season 2 of their best F7 players; on the other side give an invitation to a team with less than 0.50 record... u got it.

What i cant believe is that we had to finish this season like it, looking as tourists for people who didnt really followed our season, when after week 10 we had the best record in NFL (and this with a QB2 50% of the time).

fromduc

Feb 28, 2014
How about Carolina? They now have more wins in the post season than they did in the regular season. Not really true but that whole division sucked. I imagine getting their key players back in time for the end of the season has helped them turn around. I can't imagine them going much further but could you imagine if they own the Super Bowl? A team with a losing record winning the big game would be crazy.

Everything can happen in this game, but i'd bet my poor salary they will take at least a -20 in GB or Seattle... If they own the SB i eat a rat.

IGoFirstIndy

Jul 12, 2014
Thought both games yesterday were blah.

Sucks the cards collapsed with injuries late in the season.

I usually enjoy the Ravens steelers rivalry and there's no denying Rothlesberger is a hall of famer. But without Levon bell they just looked flat.

Looking forward to Dallas vs. Detroit. If romo doesn't win this game he's gonna get lynched. Should be fun to watch if only for the Jerry jones cam.

fromduc

Feb 28, 2014
Injuries almost totally ruined this WC week-end,i wont cry more about us, but Bell, tonight Bengals wr-te + defense quickly in the game... The only game where u got no major injury is the best by far (ok it should have been the best anyway ;) ) I hope we wont have that next w-e, it was a barely average season, give us good plkay-offs at least!!

MontanaFrank

Dec 19, 2012
New England moves on after making me crazy.
Seahawks - Panthers up next

Hi Naildriver74,

I see your avatar has changed from the New England Patriots in the NFL to the Kentucky Wildcats, a perennial favorite to win the NCAA Men's Basketball Championship. Go Cats go.

I hate to say it, but I do believe that the Patriots will beat the Bronco's next week in Foxborough and go to Superbowl 49. Yes, I think Peyton Manning can beat Andrew Luck in Denver tomorrow and will lose next week for the second time this season at Gillete Stadium next week.

I predict that the Green Bay Packers will beat the Dallas Cowboys tomorrow, even though Aaron Rogers calf is torn. My caveat to this prediction is that it might be Dallas' destiny to beat Seattle at home. Will it be Tony Romo's time to revenge his muffed fieldgoal in the 2006 NFL Wild Card game?

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts