Nintendo Switch Version!

Dan

Feb 28, 2012
I like the customization options, but has anybody experienced some freezing during gameplay? Lasts only miliseconds, but is quite annoying.

shogun00

Dec 25, 2012
I like the customization options, but has anybody experienced some freezing during gameplay? Lasts only miliseconds, but is quite annoying.

Processor limitations is what's causing the framerate hiccups. I actually have the backgrounds turned off, which fixes the problem to a massive extent.

Dan

Feb 28, 2012
Works flawlessly, thank you so much. Now just waiting for the Black Friday discounts so I can buy some renakes, Zaccaria is quite underrated.

Oct 15, 2013
Is the Switch version vastly inferior to the Xbox One and PS4 versions? I recently got a Switch so now I'm thinking of getting the tables on there instead of my Xbox Series S. Also almost everything is on sale again so it's cheaper, plus portable. And the second Deluxe pack is on the Switch whereas it's not out yet on the other consoles. Does the Switch version get the most love from Magic Pixel?

Oct 15, 2013
Hmm, well I've been messing with it using the free Time Machine table. I guess it plays fine but comparing it to the same table on the Xbox version the Switch version seems blurry. Same TV settings on both inputs and I took the glass off the table. The graphics on the table art aren't as sharp and there is complete light flicker on the Xbox version whereas the Switch version just had one blinking light. Also having a graphics/performance slider is disturbing. I'm also not sure but I think the Xbox version has more tweaking options. Guess I'll go with the Xbox version. Bummer because the Switch version is cheaper and has an additional table pack. If it was my only way to play it'd be fine but going back and forth it seems inferior to me. Also the Switch really needs Spotify support. Maybe it will get it with the new video integration service coming.

If anybody has some graphics settings that make it look good I'll try them but so far the Xbox version blows it away.

The Switch is a neat console and I've got a lot of the major exclusives for it. Not the best for some multi-platform games though. Oh and I also have a pro style controller for it so the controls aren't an issue. Just seems to be more of a mobile port.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.