No Fear Twitchstream

dave950lam

Apr 20, 2012
Since the photos were released and with its release scheduled for Friday (Nov 28th). I'm guessing the twitchstream will hopefully happen on Wednesday.

rehtroboi40

Oct 20, 2012
Since the photos were released and with its release scheduled for Friday (Nov 28th). I'm guessing the twitchstream will hopefully happen on Wednesday.

Great-now that my work hours have changed, I can catch it live. I'm very excited about this one.

Kaibun

Sep 21, 2014
I'm still waiting for the Facebook announcement. It's most likely the same day, the same time.

rehtroboi40

Oct 20, 2012
Won't be on Thursday since that's Thanksgiving here in the States, everyone will be off work getting stuffed on turkey.

I'll be working both nights. But I'll be making 2 1/2 times my normal pay both nights. Hard to complain really, since in Texas terms, them's big bucks!

rehtroboi40

Oct 20, 2012
Especially with no state income tax. Nice work if you can get it and don't care too much for Turkey Day.

Don't get it too twisted, I still care for turkey day. Sleep for three hours after work, wake up and visit relatives, eat dinner, come back home, and sleep for a few more hours and get ready for work. And I'll be up and running on Friday when No Fear and the newsletter drops. Now next Friday, my payday, is gonna be sweet! :)

David T. Melnick

Jul 23, 2014
Don't get it too twisted, I still care for turkey day. Sleep for three hours after work, wake up and visit relatives, eat dinner, come back home, and sleep for a few more hours and get ready for work. And I'll be up and running on Friday when No Fear and the newsletter drops. Now next Friday, my payday, is gonna be sweet! :)
----
Likewise...I'm not paying attn. to turkey; just football & my late granddad's b-day. ;)

invitro

May 4, 2012
The main thing Thanksgiving means to me:
(1) Thankfulness for TPA,
(2) More time to play TPA.

Although this Thanksgiving, I'm also very interested in playing NF, seeing the next table hint, and what the next tournament tables will be!

rehtroboi40

Oct 20, 2012
The main thing Thanksgiving means to me:
(1) Thankfulness for TPA,
(2) More time to play TPA.

Although this Thanksgiving, I'm also very interested in playing NF, seeing the next table hint, and what the next tournament tables will be!

I get my time off early in the week. For the past two days, I've been working on trying to nab those last two wizard goals on HRC (super surprise and the multi-adjective jackpot.) I usually get the first two achievements on each new table in the first few playthroughs. So my next two days off, I suspect, will be chasing down No Fear's wizard goals. Since it's a Steve Ritchie table, I think those goals might be score-oriented, as were the ones on The Getaway and F-14.

And by the way, to all TPA fans here on the boards, I wish you all a Happy Thanksgiving.
Don't eat too much turkey, and on black Friday, "Don't lose your boots!"

Last edited:

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
I already got my Black Friday shopping in early - Amazon were selling a Samsung Evo 250Gb SSD for $79.99. Wasn't going to wait on that.

Crawley

Mar 25, 2013
Some notes from the Twitchsteam:

- Badger is gone
- Said they would release an EM
- Not having a Black Friday sale
- Can't say anything on Stern App - made it sounds like the deal wasn't finalized
- Doesn't seem like anything locked in for a Kickstarter
- Planning on releasing Adams Family gold separately (no set date yet)

No Fear looked really good. They had the DX11 version up and running which was nice. Not big yet on the new guy replacing Badger but figure it will take a bit of time. I also don't believe the comment on the Stern App deal not being finalized. May be their way of saying they really can't release any details yet. Surprised that nothing is locked in for the Kickstarter as a recent Twitchstream they seemed to indicate it was around the corner - may be its related to the Steam App. Also it sounded like the new guy *may* have let it drop that Judge Dredd was coming. When asked what tables they like playing he was talking about he said "Monster Bash" then said "Judge Dredd" after that. Maybe there's a local JD he plays or has played but I'm leaning towards a slip of what they have in the office.

danivempire

Oct 26, 2013
Yeah, about the stern app, stern would not have announced it if the deal was not done...
We all know how farsight is with communication ^^
It's probably that they are not authorized to talk about it and they run out of excuse to not talk about it.

relaxation

Oct 8, 2015
It wouldn't be clear from the VOD, but the streamers didn't know if iOS was going to be delayed then Nierotic from chat said it was cleared on iOS so there shouldn't be a delay.

rehtroboi40

Oct 20, 2012
Some notes from the Twitchsteam:

- Badger is gone
- Said they would release an EM
- Not having a Black Friday sale
- Can't say anything on Stern App - made it sounds like the deal wasn't finalized
- Doesn't seem like anything locked in for a Kickstarter
- Planning on releasing Adams Family gold separately (no set date yet)

No Fear looked really good. They had the DX11 version up and running which was nice. Not big yet on the new guy replacing Badger but figure it will take a bit of time. I also don't believe the comment on the Stern App deal not being finalized. May be their way of saying they really can't release any details yet. Surprised that nothing is locked in for the Kickstarter as a recent Twitchstream they seemed to indicate it was around the corner - may be its related to the Steam App. Also it sounded like the new guy *may* have let it drop that Judge Dredd was coming. When asked what tables they like playing he was talking about he said "Monster Bash" then said "Judge Dredd" after that. Maybe there's a local JD he plays or has played but I'm leaning towards a slip of what they have in the office.

Did he get three years for verbal incontinence? :p

That would be nice if they release TAFG. I wonder if it's harder than the original. Taking the recent season 5 "leak" with a grain of salt, I hope they do a good EM. Perhaps we may learn more tonight......

Last edited:

Slam23

Jul 21, 2012
TAFG is not harder than the original, it has exactly the same layout. There are only a few ROM differences, actually all tailored to higher scoring. From memory: there is a random Thing Bonus that awards points on top of Mansions, jackpots and super jackpots are higher and there is a mechanic which slightly speeds up getting Mansions which in the long run is a minor plus. It doesn't really add up to being easier but the same game on vanilla TAF and TAFG will score higher on TAFG.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts