No more monthly table releases...

nudnick

Apr 8, 2014
They announced on Twitch last night that Banzai Run (March table) will be the last "monthly" table release.
:( they stated that this would give them more time and be able to release a less buggy table.

mpad

Jan 26, 2014
They announced on Twitch last night that Banzai Run (March table) will be the last "monthly" table release.
:( they stated that this would give them more time and be able to release a less buggy table.

Fine with me.
Maybe even time to tend to older bugs / art deficiencies.

nudnick

Apr 8, 2014
Fine with me.
Maybe even time to tend to older bugs / art deficiencies.

True ... only thing that I really liked about it was our ability to purchase a "Season Pack" (get the tables for $3.00 each instead of $5.00 each). If they are no longer committed to releasing tables each month, then how can they commit to a 10 table deal if they don't have a deadline to produce those 10 tables ... thus we probably are now stuck paying $5.00 per table. I hope they still are able to come up with some kind of pricing incentive for those of us who prefer to "pay ahead".

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
All those people that wanted quality over quantity finally getting their wish. FarSight is going to have no excuses and will be held up to Zen's standards. Dancing on the razor's edge, have to see what happens.

Also noticed that Norman is retiring, and he was the main influence for what tables got picked. Interesting times up at FarSight indeed.

FarSight_Matt

FarSight Employee
Jan 24, 2018
All those people that wanted quality over quantity finally getting their wish. FarSight is going to have no excuses and will be held up to Zen's standards. Dancing on the razor's edge, have to see what happens.

Also noticed that Norman is retiring, and he was the main influence for what tables got picked. Interesting times up at FarSight indeed.

We had a retirement party for Norman tonight. We had a few last minute fixes for flasher/lamps on Banzai.

Rage

Apr 25, 2017
It's not okay for me. It pisses me off! Getting a table every month was one of the rare enjoyments in this effing life. I grew out of the other video games and only get a rare Zen itch. Don't watch the damn boob tube TV with its brainwashing programming, TPA is basically my only form of leisure/entertainment. Thanks, Farsight.

Last edited:

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
Who knew it would be six years before they stopped? Read a book learn an instrument, take upknitting or fishin! Buy your own table and restore it learn to use visual pinball. All good things

Members online

Members online