Northwest Pinball Show

Metalzoic

Jun 8, 2012
Anyone in the Seattle area going? I'll probably go on Saturday the 6th to see the Hobbit in person and I think JJP is giving a talk that evening.

AnimeDude892

Dec 27, 2016
That's good to hear! Every time I walked by that section it seemed like the line was getting longer and longer.

Yeah same here. I had a great time this year. I played Aerosmith, Dialed In, the legendary Humpty Dumpty table from 1947, Most of the EM machines, and I played some of the Solid State machines including Swords of Fury, Night Rider, Black Hole, Pinball Pool, Speakeasy, Centaur II, Roller Disco, Strikes & Spares, Firepower II, Firepower, Cosmic Gunfight, Funhouse, The Getaway: High Speed II, Meteor, etc.

Also I got to participate in my first ever Pinball Tournament which is the Rookie & Amateur Tournament.

Mclong

Apr 22, 2016
Yeah same here. I had a great time this year. I played Aerosmith, Dialed In, the legendary Humpty Dumpty table from 1947, Most of the EM machines, and I played some of the Solid State machines including Swords of Fury, Night Rider, Black Hole, Pinball Pool, Speakeasy, Centaur II, Roller Disco, Strikes & Spares, Firepower II, Firepower, Cosmic Gunfight, Funhouse, The Getaway: High Speed II, Meteor, etc.

Also I got to participate in my first ever Pinball Tournament which is the Rookie & Amateur Tournament.

How did you do in the tournament? Would you tourney again? How many tables did you play for the tournament? I noticed Paragon was for tournament only and slightly disappointed there wasn't one on the floor.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.