ToM: 3,700,174,020 (3rd)
CC: 341,656,080 (1st)
TCP: 254,409,900 (1st)
FT: 1,439,301,750 (1st)
F2K: 3,857,230 (6th)
GN: 2,919,960 (8th)
RBioN: 82,480,960 (2nd)
SS: 6,972,710 (2nd)

Regarding Fish Tales: my highest score on this table! It would have made a top 40 score if I scored it outside the tournament. I haven't played it much, never scored a super jackpot before the tournament (only recently bought Season 3)

Overall: 1st with 727.00

Snorzel

Apr 25, 2014
It seems this bug happens only to those who plays on PS3 and Vita.

Yeah thats what I thought, but there was a God of War marathon taking place on the ps3 yesterday. I didn't start up TPA at all except on the Vita yesterday. If anyone is still in silver can you tell me if it still shows my scores? Like others in the past my scores show no name next to them in bronze. Im the one with 4,882,280 on Space Shuttle

Last edited:

slidebite

May 10, 2012
It seems this bug happens only to those who plays on PS3 and Vita.
We were demoted to bronze from gold as well and do not own a vita and never have.

Also, noticed my name (and several others according to the leader board) are blank. Our scores register, but no name next to them :/

big_kick

Jun 10, 2013
I got a multiball Frog Frenzy during tournament play!
Reaching Atlantis in twenty minutes is harder, but not impossible...

Morg

Apr 3, 2014
Unless maybe the 4.8 million one is the bronze score?

I do still see spoiledgirl83 on the leaderboards, just like last tourney. 4,262,610 on Space Shuttle, 6th overall.

Tann

Apr 3, 2013
We were demoted to bronze from gold as well and do not own a vita and never have.

Ok, good to know. I said that because players who have been demoted during the previous tournament also played on Vita. I thought it could be a clue... obviously not.

The question is now to know if FS is working to fix it...

Krakehz

Nov 6, 2013

Also, noticed my name (and several others according to the leader board) are blank. Our scores register, but no name next to them :/

Had that happen to me last tournament, got demoted from gold to bronze, and any scores i posted in bronze showed up with my name blank, but when fs posted the tier winners on fb, they listed my name as winning the bronze tournament.

So altough you cant see your name posted on the leaderboards, farsight can :s

So im in silver this tournament, and totally unmotivated to compete, just gonne make sure i promote back to gold so i can have some challenges next tournament ( if that bug doesent screw me over again anyway )

Tann

Apr 3, 2013
I noticed something new: on the tournament leaderboard (per table), when you switch between score and points, the leaderboard is not reset anymore to the 1st rank.

Before: you're 30th, you switch to points, the leaderboard go back to the 1st rank. You have to scroll down to your rank again.

Now: you're 30th, you switch to points, the leaderboard stays at your current rank.

Wow, FS fixed something. lol

Byte

Nov 11, 2012
I noticed something new: on the tournament leaderboard (per table), when you switch between score and points, the leaderboard is not reset anymore to the 1st rank.

Before: you're 30th, you switch to points, the leaderboard go back to the 1st rank. You have to scroll down to your rank again.

Now: you're 30th, you switch to points, the leaderboard stays at your current rank.

Wow, FS fixed something. lol

You could also use the left shoulder button, or just post a top 10 score :)

PerogyBoyCalgary

Nov 30, 2014
what's with the 20 minute limit

What's with the 20 minute limit? I've played some tables in this "timed tourney" for over 20 minutes, multiple games, and have never
encountered a message or similar, stating that I was beyond my 20 min time limit.

Byte

Nov 11, 2012
What's with the 20 minute limit?

There is a countdown timer in the lower left corner. It's easier to see if you pause a game (press start) then continue. When you are at 00:30 one of the Go'fers (don't know if it's Bud or Buzz) will say "hurry uh-uppp!".

Morg

Apr 3, 2014
I hit the 20 minute limit on Ripley's last night. First time on a table that wasn't Scared Stiff or Creature. :) I tried to drain at the last moment so I could claim my bonus but despite the ball disappearing off the bottom of the table with fully 1 second on the clock it still didn't count the drain in time to pause the timer and give me the extra points. Oh well, I had to go for that one more shot. It's still my best score to date on that table along with several others.

Now the only table left on which I'm not happy with my score is CC. Currently debating whether to just play that to try and get a decent score or keep doing full passes of one game on each table.

Tann

Apr 3, 2013
When you are at 00:30 one of the Go'fers (don't know if it's Bud or Buzz) will say "hurry uh-uppp!".

It's Buzz (not the dumb).^^

I tried to drain at the last moment so I could claim my bonus but despite the ball disappearing off the bottom of the table with fully 1 second on the clock it still didn't count the drain in time to pause the timer and give me the extra points.

It depends of the table, I don't know why. On some tables, losing a ball stops the timer, on others, the timer goes on during all the bonus count stuff.

PerogyBoyCalgary

Nov 30, 2014
the countdown timer is very hard to see. My TV is overscanned, and the timer just barely shows.
Don't see it at all unless I pause/resume the game. Then I can see it. Barely.

You'd think they'd make the 20 minutes a little more obvious, but that seems to be the nature of "app documentation" now a days....very little exists.
They expect you to figure out things yourself. Not always that easy.

Morg

Apr 3, 2014
the countdown timer is very hard to see. My TV is overscanned, and the timer just barely shows.
Don't see it at all unless I pause/resume the game. Then I can see it. Barely.

You'd think they'd make the 20 minutes a little more obvious, but that seems to be the nature of "app documentation" now a days....very little exists.
They expect you to figure out things yourself. Not always that easy.

It is pretty close to the edge of the screen. I can see about half or two-thirds of it in the small version, but it's pretty clear when enlarged. If I used the standard screen size on my TV the small one would all but disappear. If we could adjust the video size in the TPA options that would fix it... but that's never going to get added.

I only glance at it once or twice per game when I'm doing really well anyway so I don't mind that it's fairly inconspicuous, but I do remember going a long time before I even knew it was there at first.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.