November Games

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
There's a lot of big games releases coming this month... Dragon Age: Inquisition, the latest CoD, GTA V on PS4/XONE, to name but a few. What y'all going to be splashing out on, if anything?

I just shelled out for a pre-order of the digital deluxe edition of Dragon Age: Inquisition. Not much else I'm interested in (besides TPA of course!) until Witcher 3 after that, and I'm still not sure about that ...

Biff

Sep 18, 2012
GTA V
Far Cry 4
Project Cars (new release date march 2015)
The Crew
Assassins Creed: Unity
Pro Evolution Soccer 2015
Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare
LittleBigPlanet 3

I don't have time to play any game, but yes, this month has a lot to offer for gamers.

Last edited:

wolfson

May 24, 2013
pre ordered THE CREW and PROJECT CARS.THE CREW is the one I can`t wait for 2-12-2014,every street, every race track,anywhere in the USA you want to go,mountains beaches BLOODY ANYWHERE.now that`s what I call a free open game !!!! I`ll be playing this one for a long time !!! :p :rolleyes: :cool:

Biff

Sep 18, 2012
Project Cars has been delayed until March 2015.
And yes, The Crew is now early December.

Last edited:

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
I thought Destiny was alright, but I traded it in for now. Might pick it back up when they add more content.

Nightwing

Aug 1, 2012
I'm still playing Destiny. Also picked up COD,and still have Alien:Isolation to play.

Lego Batman 3 this week,and that will probably do it,unless TPA finally releases on the Xbox One...

Tann

Apr 3, 2013
I'm not an early buyer at all... so it will be the Last of Us GOTY Edition on PS3! :p (released this November 11th, two years after the original release).

At last, I will know by myself if this game deserves all this praise, or if it's just about hype (as often).

Kratos3

Sep 22, 2013
I'm not an early buyer at all... so it will be the Last of Us GOTY Edition on PS3! :p (released this November 11th, two years after the original release).

At last, I will know by myself if this game deserves all this praise, or if it's just about hype (as often).

From what I've played, it was really, really good.

dtown8532

Apr 10, 2012

I had it and finished it on PS3. I'm an Uncharted fan so there's a few similarities. It's a good game. But, yes, a lot of it is hype. No desire to play again.

On a side note I just played the eight new levels for ios's Monument Valley. Spectacular. Although, the two bucks I spent on them really kicked my a$$. :p

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.