November mobile tournament is up!

Crooker

Apr 24, 2013
Wow. Lost the gold tourney by less than a point. Congrats Toolnit. Good tourney. Good tables except for everybody's favourite HH. See ya all in the next one.

odoyle

Aug 31, 2015
4th place in bronze—it's like just missing the podium at the Special Olympics, hehe.
I console myself with the fact that this was my first tourney.

DA5ID

Aug 27, 2014
4th place in bronze—it's like just missing the podium at the Special Olympics, hehe.
I console myself with the fact that this was my first tourney.

try #11 in the tournament before last - 1 slot away from being newsletter worthy.

Extork

Mar 14, 2013
Now that it's over, what strategy have you guys been going with for TAF? Anytime I try to exlusively go for mansion rooms, I end up accidentally starting multiball. Could just drain and move on, but I end up wasting time going for jackpots. And speaking of multiball, this is what I've been going for, but haven't been able to string together enough triple jackpots. Or just max everything out and go for 4 way combos. But I haven't been doing that because my timing is always off for the multiplier loop.

DA5ID

Aug 27, 2014
I ended up #20 on TAF (gold grouping) with 800+mil - so obviously not the ultimate strategy but competitive - I actually play for tour the mansion and try to do well on each stage - but I always try to keep the bumpers maxed at 4mil and make sure I hold the bonus with train wreck on each ball - that way I thing flip for 20mil each and artificial thing flip - hit it when the ball drains to the left of the bumpers.

Extork

Mar 14, 2013
That's what I love about TAF, completing the modes can actually be worth it, and make for a nice bonus.

odoyle

Aug 31, 2015
My strategy for TAF: shake the crap out of it to stop the horrid outlane drains, and try not to screw anything up too badly. Also STTNG, same strategy.

Since I haven't drilled multiball control on TAF at all, really the best strategy for me was to max the graveyard and keep shooting right orbit into the flipper under graveyard, then a timed shot to swamp for 5x graveyard. Rinse and repeat.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts