Now I just need to enter my name and .... oh #{@#{é

nstalkie

Jun 30, 2013
I have had this so many times: I double my own highscore on a table, then I enter my initials and I make a mistake (for example entering "SAN" instead of "SAM"). Silly but just the vision of that leaderboard afterwards with that "impossible" score and the wrong name makes me sad inside :)

Mike Reitmeyer

FarSight Employee
Mar 13, 2012
When I was a kid, I was playing a game at home, got the #1 high score, and my brother entered my high score name that started with F, and not the kind of initials my parents would have been happy to see. So I had to beat the highest score ten times before my dad got home from work.

Neil L

Aug 5, 2012
While on the subject of high scores, some of the pre DMD tables with an added initial entry screen haven't got a backspace option.
Also on the Vita could the select letter button be on the X key rather than just the touchscreen?

Punisher

Jan 5, 2013
On Genie, I managed to score pretty high, then the game ends. I go to put in my initials, and pick "B" instead of "C". I decided to just throw my hands up in the air and make my initials for that game "BAH".

Espy

Sep 9, 2013
I have had this so many times: I double my own highscore on a table, then I enter my initials and I make a mistake (for example entering "SAN" instead of "SAM"). Silly but just the vision of that leaderboard afterwards with that "impossible" score and the wrong name makes me sad inside :)

Ironically my moniker is SAN and I often misspell it as SAM.

That and RAN, TAN, S N, SBN and SAO...

I have since learned and always take things slowly when inputting nowadays.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.