Nu Skool Breaks

Extork

Mar 14, 2013
This is mainly for Bonzo. Hairy said Jared likes breaks too though. So happy that I'm not the only one that likes this stuff...

Favorite icey track...

Bonzo

May 16, 2012
Nine minutes of a one hour mix. Weird, but I can't find the whole glorious 60 minutes. This mix is THE BOMB!

Extork

Mar 14, 2013
Hah! All those Rock heads out there think electronic music can't be hardcore. So so wrong!

Extork

Mar 14, 2013
I still listen to coastal breaks mixed by adam freeland in the car.

You are right. Nu Skool breaks wouldn't be what it was without Adam Freeland. I'm not claiming to be an expert. There was a freakin awesome Adam Freeland mix I would play over and over in my car too, it may have been on radio1. But once that cd got scratched, I refused to believe it was scratched, and would just listen throught the scratches.

This is for my brother... The one that got me into this music while I was a young'n. Uberzone. My favorite Uberzone track to this day is 'bounce'. And he has a new cd called ideology. The only 2 song out of it that I love are FUBAR, and Germs. They are both worth checking out. Back on the old nu Skool breaks... Paradox? No, I'm talking about Hybrid. Hybrid has been around since before Rennie Pilgrem. Hybrid has done a superb remix of every so gin the alphabet (twice). They even made a breaks track out of Alanis morisett's - so pure. Which was a Capella

Extork

Mar 14, 2013
i started this thread off wrong by posting some Florida breaks, but I was just trying to tell Bonzo it's just as good, well certain Florida breaks tracks

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.