Official Art Needed - See Inside

EnergyOne

Oct 25, 2014
Official Form Link

Twitch.tv needs cover art added to the database for TPA. Proof which gives the link above is listed here.

The form lists requirements:

Link to a Image on Minus.com *
Size: 600x826. No ESRB logo. No developer logo. No platform logos. Try to use official boxart! (must be in JPG format)

Can anyone assist? I'm not too hot on Photoshop/Gimp skills. Currently anytime someone streams TPA it shows a blank purple box.

EnergyOne

Oct 25, 2014
First attempt - too plain I assume?

ieJ3FycSmdjyF.jpg

Redundant but just messing around

ibdgDNTBYBatyr.jpg

Pinballwiz45b

Aug 12, 2012
I'm thinking about a picture with a dark background, TPA on top, and then the four (or five or six) manufacturers below it.

EnergyOne

Oct 25, 2014
I'm thinking about a picture with a dark background, TPA on top, and then the four (or five or six) manufacturers below it.

Cool, can't wait to see it. I'm not sure if the company logos are going to fly though because I am sensing a theme here:

"No ESRB logo. No developer logo. No platform logos."

Pinballwiz45b

Aug 12, 2012
Cool, can't wait to see it. I'm not sure if the company logos are going to fly though because I am sensing a theme here:

"No ESRB logo. No developer logo. No platform logos."

Developer logo as in Farsight Studios. I'm not sure if logos like Williams, Bally, etc. would count.

EnergyOne

Oct 25, 2014
I noticed this tonight too:

Pinball Arcade
and
The Pinball Arcade

For Captain:

PwFb09q.jpg

The problem is that this is likely copy/pasted from Google Images and doesn't follow the format at all. The submission in the OP states:

600x826 pixels. This pic is 1,024px × 575px.

Last edited:

EnergyOne

Oct 25, 2014
2nd one from Captain:

ckJg9uB.jpg

This is all stretched/warped but if I had more skill I would grab the logo/genie and cut it out, then make a new starfield to the proper size and place the logo back on top. I'll mess with it tomorrow but my shop skills aren't good.

Espy

Sep 9, 2013
Why not just point it out to Farsight and have them supply one? They'll have plenty of choice.

EnergyOne

Oct 25, 2014
Just so everyone knows, Twitch wants us to always enter 'The Pinball Arcade' when we stream, and NOT 'Pinball Arcade.'

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts