Ohio Pinball Show - 2014 - Feb 27 - March 1

fusionpanda

Jun 5, 2012
I've gone for the last 4 years, it's really a lot of fun. I'm really incredibly lucky, I happen to live only a couple of miles from where the show is held.

If anyone is coming that's not particularly familiar with the area, I highly recommend checking out Stonehedge Family Fun Center (bowling alley) nearby (580 E Cuyahoga Falls Ave, Akron, OH 44310). At the moment they have something like 15 pinball machines, all in great condition. For all I know they move them over to the pinball show though, I'm not sure.

Off the top of my head, they recently had Star Trek, Metallica, Star Trek The Next Generation, Fish Tales, Attack From Mars, The Sopranos, Demolition Man, Tron, Theatre of Magic, and plenty of others that I'm forgetting. They also tend to rotate them out pretty often (The Shadow and Junkyard were there earlier this year but no longer).

atlantis1982

Nov 23, 2012
Got home from the show few hours from the time of the post. Was a bit disappointed with the variety. Well there was variety, but quite a bit of duplicate tables (talking to you Roadshow).

Oh BTW, was referred about Stone Hedge myself for an alternative to Kidforce Collectibles when it comes to a closer league.

George Klepacz

Feb 20, 2012
Got home from the show few hours from the time of the post. Was a bit disappointed with the variety. Well there was variety, but quite a bit of duplicate tables (talking to you Roadshow).

Oh BTW, was referred about Stone Hedge myself for an alternative to Kidforce Collectibles when it comes to a closer league.

Stonehenge has over 20 tables now. They are located in more than one section of the place. There's a few in the kids' area, the main pinball area, and in the arcade section. It's a fun place to go on the weekend for me.

I live much closer to Kidforce so I play in their league, but there are many layers who play in both. Great people in both locations. Really glad I got into this hobby.

I've really liked the show so far. Friday was much better than Thursday, a lot more machines. Nice to see a medieval Madness in person for the first time. The Congo next to it was the best one I've seen. I brought my F-14 and it was constantly in use which made me happy I could contribute. If I had a van I would have brought my Getaway and Demo Man to add to the variety. Maybe next year.

I can't believe how many Roadshows there were. Only one of them played well in my opinion. There was one though that was all chromed out and it looked spectacular. It was freshly restored and I think that's why it didn't pay as well, some adjustments just needed to be made. Can't fix everything until you finally play and find the things you missed. That machine is going to be amazing.

I bought a new playfield for my Firepower so now I'll have a nice Spring project on my hands.

Going back in a hour or so to enjoy the last day...

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.