On my dream project.

Zac Wood

Oct 15, 2015
Okay, but I think you're making a crucial mistake if the General Lee is not part of your project.

51Dx9FfewAL.jpg
002747A_med.jpeg

TIME OUT FOR FUN!

try googling "It's like being on Willie Nelson's bus". You will find the answer to David Letterman's comparison to this personality from Japan. No more clues about First Sound of the Future! Or her better recognized Japanese name! It's the dead end for guessing!

Last edited:

invitro

May 4, 2012
https://www.facebook.com/Proj.E.2017/?ref=settings
You must have got that link wrong, because I don't see the General Lee anywhere.

vqSXPfPkYwHyA0myANDw4G5SU7I

Just'a good ol' boys
Never meanin' no harm
Beats all you never saw
Been in trouble with the law
Since the day they was born

Makin' their way
The only way they know how
That's just a little bit more
Than the law will allow

superballs

Apr 12, 2012
Staring at that for minutes and I still can't see the end points.
The endpoints are just after he takes his hand out of the bowl. Ypu can see the popcorn make a weird shift reversing the shift made when he puts his hand into the bowl.

It is smooth

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk

Zac Wood

Oct 15, 2015
Due to a delay from a long, 3 day trip (for a conveyor and a harvester.); I decided to unveil more Tomorrow; more elusive details on this dream project featuring Japan's most popular singing sensation and friends will come! (A new feature that fans will want out of a offical entry of SEGA's cooperative action-rhythm series of PlayStation exclusives.) :)

Last edited:

Zac Wood

Oct 15, 2015
I think the lyrics: "blue hair, blue eyes, hiding in your wi-fi"is a good way to say what I had been toying with for about a year.

Captain B. Zarre

Apr 16, 2013
So you're designing a Hatsune Miku pinball table?

This could be either interesting or a failure. I'm excited to see how it turns out!

Zac Wood

Oct 15, 2015
Pinball table? No. Rhythm game for NX & Wii U, based on Project DIVA's engine & Project Mirai's gameplay with multiplayer, Mii-quest mode, amiibo, Wii Remotes, mobile device controls, and Nintendo history? yes.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts