Owning the same tables on more than one format

dave950lam

Apr 20, 2012
Same here, bought the PHOF disk for the 360 (Also have the PS2 Williams and Gottlieb games) and got TPA on xbox360. Hated when the game got pulled from the bankruptcy, and is anxiously awaiting the re-release. Bought the PC version after the beta test period (which was fun and I envy those who were able to afford the tier during the T2 kickstarter for beta testing priviledges) and have all the tables. When the 360 version comes, I'll get all the tables for it, too.

MadScience2006

Oct 5, 2012
Does your bowling ally have pinball. The one we have here in town has not a one. Bunch of other crap.
Many bowling alleys that *should* have them (according to pinball machine locating apps I've tried) don't have them either. The only reason for me to go into a bowling is to check the pinball machines...

The last real pinball I played was "Pirates of the Caribbean" which was at a Chuck E Cheese (in Rancho Cucamonga, CA) where we had my kid's birthday party. The machine was a mess with loose ramps, lights out, intermittent flipper (seemed to be the switch) etc. The next time he went there to a party for a friend, he told me it was gone. I have a feeling they don't upkeep the machines (maybe there's no one to do it) so no one wants to play them so they get pulled from the floor.

Last edited:

Dedpop

Jun 3, 2014
tumblr_mgu1e92GIp1qddgsoo1_500.gif

Dedpop

Jun 3, 2014
It looks like a place for kids, right ?
Makes me think of Mousin' Around.
I guess I'm possessed.

Last edited:

MadScience2006

Oct 5, 2012
Someone spiked his sippy cup
If it's spiked with sugar, then yeah...I think they have soda refills for free there...drink all the sugar you want, jump around all you want. That's the place to do it. Then go home and sleep it off...sounds kinda like what their elders do as well but with stronger "sugar". ;)

MadScience2006

Oct 5, 2012
It looks like a place for kids, right ?
Mainly for kids having birthday parties but some parents go just to hang out and let their kids get tired so they'll go home and crash. If they have a pinball machine, then maybe more old folks will go on their own just to play it. The only time I've ever been there was for my son's birthday party.

The place was founded by Nolan Bushnell, the founder of the original Atari Corp.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts