PAPA 20 Finals

Pinballwiz45b

Aug 12, 2012
To those who haven't been following the World Championships:

Escher Lefkoff, a 13 year old, won A Division and is now the World Champion.

A 15 year old also won B Division.

Last, but not least, an 8 year old (yes, an 8 year old) won D Division.

Let all this sink in. This is one great day for pinball. The future is bright.

DA5ID

Aug 27, 2014
Having a bit of local pride as Escher is part of our Colorado pinball crew. Got to say the kid is amazingly good (as is his dad Adam). Been playing him for a few years now in tournaments or league, and he usually beats me but is always gracious enough to explain rules or strategies to me while we are competing... When i do beat him (usually on EMs) it's definitely an accomplishment, when he beats me I nurse my ego by saying I got my ass handed to me by the junior world champ (which he has held for 3+ consecutive years). Now I can say I got destroyed by the world champ :)

DA5ID

Aug 27, 2014
Played in one of Colorado's bigger tournaments -the Lyons Spring Classic this weekend and got to compete against the world champ. I was doing pretty good in A division, made it though my first 2 rounds (double elimination best 3 out of 5 head to head) then I had/got to play Escher. Beat him on strikes and spares (my new favorite EM) and then he destroyed me on family guy, funhouse and something else, Escher went on on to win the tournament. My next round I got knocked out by his dad. Great weekend of pinball -I'm looking forward to my WPPR points!

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts