PAPA TV: Livestreaming Pinball Kickstarter

tyche

Oct 6, 2012
I bought a token set to break $25k for them :) considering the time I've spent watching PAPA stuff, I'm happy to support even more ways to feed my habit.

Pinballwiz45b

Aug 12, 2012
$33,731 raised in 2 days...Wow...

Stretch Goal #2 Revised - $32,500 level ACHIEVED - we will add specialty cameras to our rig, such as slow motion, dynamic range, and a custom-built tilt-cam (which shows the tilt bob moving inside the game).

Bonus Reward - $35,000 level IS LIT - We will release a special MP3 ringtone to all backers. We know you'll like it!

Stretch Goal #3 - $37,500 level IS LIT - Smooth HD Glass for glare-free broadcasts, upgraded overhead cameras with superior optics, and wireless microphones for capture of player sounds and game audio to mix with broadcast coverage.

Clawhammer

Nov 1, 2012
$33,731 raised in 2 days...Wow...

Stretch Goal #2 Revised - $32,500 level ACHIEVED - we will add specialty cameras to our rig, such as slow motion, dynamic range, and a custom-built tilt-cam (which shows the tilt bob moving inside the game).

Tilt bob camera sounds awesome!

Pinballwiz45b

Aug 12, 2012
Anymore takers??? I would love to see more stretch goals! $37,238

Stretch Goal #3 - $37,500 level IS LIT - Smooth HD Glass for glare-free broadcasts, upgraded overhead cameras with superior optics, and wireless microphones for capture of player sounds and game audio to mix with broadcast coverage.

Bonus Rewards - $38,000 level COMING SOON!

Stretch Goal #4 - to be unlocked after Goal #3!

karl

May 10, 2012
Glad to see Farsight chipping inn.

Looking forward to lots of fantastic videos from the Papa team in the near future. Really happy for them. Well deserved!

Liverslapper

Apr 29, 2013
Still plenty of time to donate if you haven't done so. Even if it is just $1.00, you are contributing to the future of pinball and to help support it (and for that amount, your name goes permanently on the sign the day it opens). Many people work very long hours volunteering without pay to make things like PAPA and the entire circuit happen every year. Every little bit counts!

Shaneus

Mar 26, 2012
As much as I'd love to go for one of the tiers that has a DVD/BR tied to it, the cheapest one to get something to Australia is still a bit too pricey for me. Still, I've put in $20 because it's clear these guys will go to a lot of effort for it. Only thing is that it doesn't sound like a lot of money for what they want to cover, so I hope they don't stretch themselves too thin!

BTW I'd actually love to see some kind of PAPA/Pinball Arcade association, where maybe they hold an online tournament using the same machines (if available) at the same time as an actual PAPA-sanctioned event. Or even officially announce/launch a table in conjunction with a tournament ie. "You've seen the best pinball players from around the world play it, now you can too!".

Last edited:

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
PAPA TV kickstarter has hit it's $50,00 stretch goal and added a new goal (see below). Sounds good but there is only 48 hrs left to reach it.

Stretch Goal #5 - $57,500 level IS LIT - We will develop and release a mobile app for PAPA TV. This cross-platform app will be a unified source of information for competitive players, offering rulesheets, tutorials and gameplay videos, as well as live tournament updates. Future updates may include features such as pinball locators, annotated playfields, ranking information, league features, and more.

Clawhammer

Nov 1, 2012
PAPA TV kickstarter has hit it's $50,00 stretch goal and added a new goal (see below). Sounds good but there is only 48 hrs left to reach it.

Stretch Goal #5 - $57,500 level IS LIT - We will develop and release a mobile app for PAPA TV. This cross-platform app will be a unified source of information for competitive players, offering rulesheets, tutorials and gameplay videos, as well as live tournament updates. Future updates may include features such as pinball locators, annotated playfields, ranking information, league features, and more.

Wish the kickstarter was longer :(. Still, very glad they hit the 50k goal, I'm excited to see what they do with that footage.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.