PAPA TV Livestreaming

dtown8532

Apr 10, 2012
Funny watching Keith Johnson kick LAH after losing his third ball. Seeing that he was laid off from Stern and works for Jersey Jack he was probably thinking "f*ck you, Gary Stern!"

DeeEff

Feb 28, 2013
Awesome last game of AFM, after the buzzer, for Jason Werdrick to get to 16th spot - by one point.

Shaneus

Mar 26, 2012
Awesome last game of AFM, after the buzzer, for Jason Werdrick to get to 16th spot - by one point.
Oh man, that was great... but I was a little heartbroken to hear the guy pushed out was a 20 year-old. Poor guy. At least I'm sure he'll do better next year!

Sucks I won't be able to watch the finals, given that it airs at 12:30am Australian time :/

rob3d

Feb 20, 2012
Watching this all day makes me really want The Shadow and Godzilla in TPA. And oddly enough, Genesis too.

DeeEff

Feb 28, 2013
Shadow, Godzilla - yes!

Genesis? Mmmmaybe...

Anyone know what the playfield angle's at on these machines? Medieval Madness looks STEEP.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Bowen has just dominated today. How great was that to watch?

On a side note, that Genesis is one butt ugly pin.

MontanaFrank

Dec 19, 2012
I agree, that was totally, radically fun. I am glad that I started to use the "What's New" button on this forum or I might of missed a lot of great pinball action the last couple of days.

First time I hooked my new laptop into the TV thru the HDMI cable. It looked awesome. I also found that I can rotate my screen orientation 90 degrees on this laptop. Now I am really looking forward to the PC launch on Steam. I may not need TPA to implement a portrait mode to play the Steam version of TPA.

Edan-Grossman

Jan 19, 2013
First time I hooked my new laptop into the TV thru the HDMI cable. It looked awesome. I also found that I can rotate my screen orientation 90 degrees on this laptop. Now I am really looking forward to the PC launch on Steam. I may not need TPA to implement a portrait mode to play the Steam version of TPA.

Well, someone already asked mike if that would work and he said that he tried it and it didn't work. We will need to wait for fs to implement it.

Other than that, the stream was enjoyable and a lot of fun. It would be great if they had a stream that was optimized for portrait mode for tablet viewing, but it was great the way it was.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts