PAPA TV Livestreaming

dtown8532

Apr 10, 2012
The live footage was great but I hope they still do the post tournament commentary for the B, C, Classics, etc.

DeeEff

Feb 28, 2013
Anyone know where the archive footage will be?

I think Thursday & Friday are already archived at twitch.tv - just search for papatvpinball and you should see it. I'm on my iPad right now and their website doesn't play well without Flash, so I can't say for sure that it's up and operational.

Edit: Yeah, what dtown said. :)

Pete

Jul 16, 2012
i was noticing the color dmd display on the papa attack from mars... man that would be cool in tpa

dtown8532

Apr 10, 2012
For those interested in watching the archived footage, I don't know what the word is on how long it's going to be up. However, remember the Circuit Finals and Pinburgh footage? It was up for about a week and then taken down. The Circuit Finals have been slowly released by Geek Gamer TV in segments over the last several months but the Pinburgh stuff is still MIA. Kinda stinks. I wasn't able to finish the nine hours or so of Pinburgh footage before they took it down. Hopefully, it will be available once the papa.tv website is up and running.

Sean DonCarlos

Staff member
Mar 17, 2012
For those interested in watching the archived footage, I don't know what the word is on how long it's going to be up. However, remember the Circuit Finals and Pinburgh footage? It was up for about a week and then taken down. The Circuit Finals have been slowly released by Geek Gamer TV in segments over the last several months but the Pinburgh stuff is still MIA. Kinda stinks. I wasn't able to finish the nine hours or so of Pinburgh footage before they took it down. Hopefully, it will be available once the papa.tv website is up and running.
I know in the kickstarter they promised there would be an archive maintained somewhere. Hopefully the missing footage reappears there once the archive is up.

Watching this stuff is fascinating... the ball control these guys have is crazy.
I'm thrilled when I can control the ball half as well...and I'm nowhere near as consistent about it. (One day I will manage an actual drop catch and not dump the ball in the drain...one day...)

N

netizen

I dream of the day that the flipper physics are capable of half of the things, consistently, I see on PAPA videos.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts