Pat the NES Punk video about TPA

lettuce

Mar 17, 2012
PlayerOne Podcast talked about this license losses last week on their 601st (yes they've gone 601 podcast episodes!!!) and it really brought it home when Phil said about Season 7 only having 3 tables left once all the Bally/Williams tables had been removed!!!.

Last edited:

Blkthorne

Jul 12, 2013
Who is that goofball "expert" that only has about half his facts about PBA history correct?

Only seen 2-3 people on YouTube even talking about the situation with the Bally/Williams' license and Pat was one of the more known ones, his friend Ian seemed to be a fan of the game though.

DA5ID

Aug 27, 2014
PlayerOne Podcast talked about this license losses last week on their 601st (yes they've gone 601 podcast episodes!!!) and it really brought it home when Phil said about Season 7 only having 3 tables left once all the Bally/Williams tables had been removed!!!.

TLDW

Timestamp?

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
So is this what Jared and I sound like when we talk about something not digital pinball or film? Because wow, just wow.

Makes me even more appreciative of when Zen tweeted out a while back that BlahCade was the only podcast about digital pinball you needed to listen to.

And by the way, if you don't feel like listening to our podcast but want to view it on YouTube, our live unedited sessions are always available to subscribe to.

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=blahcade

Last edited:

Blkthorne

Jul 12, 2013
So is this what Jared and I sound like when we talk about something not digital pinball or film? Because wow, just wow.

Makes me even more appreciative of when Zen tweeted out a while back that BlahCade was the only podcast about digital pinball you needed to listen to.

And by the way, if you don't feel like listening to our podcast but want to view it on YouTube, our live unedited sessions are always available to subscribe to.

Was looking at what was available for unlicensed tables they could do from Gottlieb Premier:

Gottlieb System 80A: Ice Fever

Gottlieb System 80B: Amazon Hunt II & III, Hot Shots, Big House, Bad Girls, Excalibur, Robo-War, Diamond Lady, Hollywood Heat, Gold Wings, Arena, Spring Break, Monte Carlo, Genesis, Rock, Rock Encore, Raven, Tag-Team Pinball and Bounty Hunter.

Gottlieb System 3: World Challenge Soccer, Operation: Thunder, Surf 'n Safari, Hoops, Car Hop, Title Fight, Deadly Weapon, Vegas, and Silver Slugger.

Kind of disappointed when Mike said they would be focusing on the Premier's first over the SS tables, since Joker Poker, Spirit and Alien Star have been in the rank# 75-200 range for the longest time on Pinside.

Last edited:

Citizen

Oct 5, 2017
We can just hope that this time around they go with Premiers people have actually been asking for, instead of ones almost no one wants. They've had trouble with that in the past.

Pinballwiz45b

Aug 12, 2012
I hear Surf N Safari is a good game. I saw it played the first ReplayFX during the final rounds and it looked interesting. Also willing to see (Super) Orbit and Alien Star.

As for Sterns, when's v1.7 AC/DC making it to SPA?

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012

Yor thw joe rogan of pinball

Ryanpaaz

May 30, 2018
That’s how i heard about this game, his podcast. First ios game i ever paid any money too. And I’m buying season 1 for sure. Not sure what other tables to cherry pick before the deadline...its been a week, and I’m hooked. I havent gamed in years, and like that i can pick this up and play and not have to invest 30 hours in some storyline just to get somewhere...

Rudy Yagov

Mar 30, 2012
Was looking at what was available for unlicensed tables they could do from Gottlieb Premier:

Gottlieb System 80A: Ice Fever

Gottlieb System 80B: Amazon Hunt II & III, Hot Shots, Big House, Bad Girls, Excalibur, Robo-War, Diamond Lady, Hollywood Heat, Gold Wings, Arena, Spring Break, Monte Carlo, Genesis, Rock, Rock Encore, Raven, Tag-Team Pinball and Bounty Hunter.

Gottlieb System 3: World Challenge Soccer, Operation: Thunder, Surf 'n Safari, Hoops, Car Hop, Title Fight, Deadly Weapon, Vegas, and Silver Slugger.

Kind of disappointed when Mike said they would be focusing on the Premier's first over the SS tables, since Joker Poker, Spirit and Alien Star have been in the rank# 75-200 range for the longest time on Pinside.

If I can get my Hollywood Heat and Operation Thunder, I'm good.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.