Patch 1.21 NA and 1.22 EU

daduki

Feb 17, 2013
Is everyone having problems with the camera or is it only a couple of people? My camera works fine. I'm trying to get QA to reproduce it, but this is a weird problem.
[MENTION=1214]Tom[/MENTION] In Cirqus Voltaire I got the camera stuck in the upper playfield three times in the last few days. While stuck I tried to pause, switch camera but with no luck - only by losing the ball the camera returned to normality. The issue was triggered by special modes kicking in: I'll try to recreate the issue and report back under which conditions it's happening.

daduki

Feb 17, 2013
Do you have Event Camera turned on?

I checked and yes. I turned it off and no more stuck camera. Is the purpose of "Event Camera: on" only to zoom in the area where a special event is about to begin?
I can manage with this solution but I hope the issue can be looked at at some point.

KayTwo

Apr 19, 2016
Does anyone else have a problem with the game freezing during start-up.

2 out of 3 times I try to play the game freezes at the ESRB rating screen. Sometimes after waiting 30 seconds the game starts up, other times, I can wait a minute and nothing happens.

This only started after the latest update.

The game seems to be working fine now. It was a network problem. When I turned off networking the game worked.

However, the networking problem was odd, as the PS Store and almost all other PS4 network games were still working. Only The Pinball Arcade and The Crew weren't working.

I got to thank Sony for that, don't know how anyone could troubleshoot a problem like that?

tandigab

Feb 15, 2018
Played Scared Straight after today's 1.21 update. Lighting is better, thanks; except for the Spider Wheel (back panel). Bottom 3 lights are so bright that they look lit even when they're not.

Still the same bug after the newest update (1.23 network version) (1.18 disc version)
Bottom three lighs are always lit no matter if they are collected or not. :(

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.