PC (Steam) Sale for Season 1 and Season 1 Pro

Dok5555555

Nov 1, 2013
Noticed that no one mentioned the Steam Sale going on now. Wasn't really advertised by Farsight either. Like the PSN and mobile sales Season 1 and Season 1 Pro packs are half off (seems to only be discounted in Steam store but not through in game purchase.) Thats all I noticed, The original core tables seem to be $8 still if u try to purchase in game (they are free on PSN.) and you can't purchase them through the steam store apparently. Anyways, Season 1 is $15 and Season 1 Pro is $20. Ends September 2nd.

Steam Links:

http://store.steampowered.com/app/238270/

http://store.steampowered.com/app/238271/

Last edited:

Pod

Aug 10, 2012
Jumped on this earlier. Already have them all on iOS but now they're a bit cheaper it makes more sense for me as ill mainly play them when friends are round.

Cheers farsight!

Pod

Firefox2000

Apr 18, 2013
I wonder if we will ever get the option to upgrade our tables to pro, there are a few tables i would love to have access to the pro versions, Elivira scared stiff pro rom audio to name one.

Xanija

Staff member
May 29, 2013
An upgrade option would be nice. I'm not going to pay the full price again for the Pro pack.

gypsyshred

Apr 12, 2012
I think its absurd its not there yet. But then the pricing was always ridiculous. Consider this, on Pinball FX, I can get a whole table, with what I'm sure is an expensive EA/Disney licence, for $3. In PA, I can add some extra features to one table for $4. I'd buy an upgrade in bulk if I could, but it's not offered. I want to support FS, but come on, work with me here. Lets get fair pricing.

Firefox2000

Apr 18, 2013
^^You just hit on one of the main problems i have with PBFX, far too many Marvel/Disney tables, i am tired of all the super hero and SW tables, some new fresh tables would be great at this point in the vain of epic quest and mars or paranormal.

If i don't see another super hero, Sw or football table it will be too soon. ;)

rehtroboi40

Oct 20, 2012
An upgrade option would be nice. I'm not going to pay the full price again for the Pro pack.

One of the few things the playstation store got right was the option to upgrade en masse for a small lump-price, as opposed to paying for each individual upgrade. I'd love to see steam allow such an option.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.