PC Steam version crashing

John R. Martin

May 11, 2014
Looks like its working again................short of my challenges being reset, table progress reset, but I do have access to all the tables I have purchased so far.

John R. Martin

May 11, 2014
I think the only ppl who lost any data, goals, tables, etc., were those of us who tried to solve this by uninstalling TPA, deleting folders, and such...................before we found out that it was on Farsight's end. Still love TPA, and looking forward to new tables.

rehtroboi40

Oct 20, 2012
I think the only ppl who lost any data, goals, tables, etc., were those of us who tried to solve this by uninstalling TPA, deleting folders, and such...................before we found out that it was on Farsight's end. Still love TPA, and looking forward to new tables.

On an App like TPA, with so many tables and goals to reach, it is wise to back up save data to a thumb-drive, or a disc.
There are some goals I had to grind to earn, and do not want to go through the process. Besides, once I earn them, I can relax and play the tables as I like to and just simply go for new high scores.

Remember when a gamer's memory card was a piece of paper, or maybe a....polaroid picture?
You might be a retro-gamer.

Metalzoic

Jun 8, 2012
I don't think I've ever even once looked at a tables goals or actively tried getting one. They just happen as I play.
I guess I just don't see the point of them.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts