PC Version 1.23.9 Discussion and Feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaneus

Mar 26, 2012
Agreed. Some kind of roadmap for each of the platforms (where each of the platforms have an announced upcoming feature) would help FS stick to a particular plan and give the public some kind of visibility. Even if it was a month and even if it was a while down the track, it beats saying "early 2014" or "first quarter". I'd rather know that DX11 for PC was three months away but a *guaranteed* three months away than just "first quarter" or "early" 2014.

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
New update just released that added Friends Leaderboards. I'll just update the thread title since that appears to be the only thing that changed.

Deathtank

Nov 13, 2013
so, in other words, the future looks dark? I mean, if they are having problems right now with all the tables released, what can we expect for the future with more and more table released?

If they can't keep up with all the work in all platforms and all tables, I dont wanna know how they are gonna do it in the future....=/

Shaneus

Mar 26, 2012
New update just released that added Friends Leaderboards. I'll just update the thread title since that appears to be the only thing that changed.
No challenges? The way it sounded, it was just something they couldn't get done in time for the last major release. Would make sense if it was in this one.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts