PC - Request PC wish list

unclewilly

Feb 20, 2012
Pc wish list.

I wish we could just purchase the pc version with all tables for $60
And download it from farsite directly rather then wait god knows how long for steam

Frostyglitch

Apr 3, 2012
I'd like to see a collectors edition come out for this. I'd be willing to pay $60+ for some cool goodies to go along with all the tables. Of course I'm referring to digital goodies like table add-ons or well let your imagination run wild with it. It would also be great to have some small pre-order incentive bonuses as well! Not that I need it, but it seems to really get people excited about launches.

Gilby

Oct 23, 2012
I currently play on Xbox 360, and I am considering jumping ship to the PC version.

Are there any plans to support a "tallscreen" mode? I am not sure if this was answered elsewhere, but it is a feature I would like.

I agree with the opinion that controller support would be nice. Also, will the Steam version allow demo versions, like the iOS version does now?

Pete

Jul 16, 2012
I want huge resolution textures, the very best possible :) I don't care how big the file sizes per table come out to, it's PC so hard drive space is not an issue like on a limited space tablet or console drives.

Brandon Debes

Mar 29, 2012
I want huge resolution textures, the very best possible :) I don't care how big the file sizes per table come out to, it's PC so hard drive space is not an issue like on a limited space tablet or console drives.

You have clearly not made the jump to solid state yet. :(

rehtroboi40

Oct 20, 2012
Mike is saying that the game will even run on an ancient GeForce 6 card with Shader Model 3.0, such as the 6600GT, which came out in 2004...so that means just about any PC will be able to play it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GeForce_6_Series

That would be great! With control pad support, I can play it on my laptop (and see what I'm playing-can't play the phone or iPad version w/o headaches) and take it anywhere I go.

superballs

Apr 12, 2012
You have clearly not made the jump to solid state yet. :(

This would be a case where it could be inconvenient.

If it's a dedicated pincab, then hopefully you should still have plenty of room on it. Otherwise...well I'd sacrifice some load time for nicer textures, especially in a cab or cab-like configuration

Steven Lucz

Oct 12, 2012
I myself am mainly requesting a custom radio option (Also possible on PS3 and 360) in which your own music files can be played in the background alongside arcade ambience.

Mike Reitmeyer

FarSight Employee
Mar 13, 2012
This would be a case where it could be inconvenient.

If it's a dedicated pincab, then hopefully you should still have plenty of room on it. Otherwise...well I'd sacrifice some load time for nicer textures, especially in a cab or cab-like configuration

Load time currently is about 5 seconds or so per table, using a standard hard drive.

Steven Lucz

Oct 12, 2012
well hopefully it runs fine with lower settings on a 1.8ghz dual core laptop with 3GB of ram and a integrated Intel HD graphics card, this is probably the only platform I'll get TPA on aside from maybe PSN. A pinball game should be more about getting 50-60 frames than it looking great but playing at 20-30.

Jutter

Dec 30, 2012
For now my PC wishlist consists of

-a purchasable version for PC

Beyond that I just don't want to get picky yet.

Mike Reitmeyer

FarSight Employee
Mar 13, 2012
well hopefully it runs fine with lower settings on a 1.8ghz dual core laptop with 3GB of ram and a integrated Intel HD graphics card, this is probably the only platform I'll get TPA on aside from maybe PSN. A pinball game should be more about getting 50-60 frames than it looking great but playing at 20-30.

We have resolution settings and an option to turn on/off HDR and other graphics settings. I don't know how well it'll run on an integrated graphics card (none here to test with), but there is a range of settings that should help.

kimkom

Jan 28, 2013
Sorry but I have to add this here too...

My Xbox has blown up! :(

I have no TPA at all now. Please FarSight, hurry up with the PC version!

trachea

Aug 17, 2012
The PC version should have a table only view , this camera view will allow Virtual pin builders to use it to recreate a VP table , that means no posters and no cabinet frames , the screen is one giant playfield view with a static camera view.

To expand on this idea: How about adding real-time head/eye tracking capabilities? Having a flat playfield is great for building a virtual pin, but the static camera leaves something to be desired. It would be awesome to be able to add a webcam that would track your head movements. Then you could get down and close to the table to line up shots and peer beneath/around objects that are normally obstructed when using a static camera.

Maybe it's a bit ambitious, but the technology is there.

Pinballwiz45b

Aug 12, 2012
To expand on this idea: How about adding real-time head/eye tracking capabilities? Having a flat playfield is great for building a virtual pin, but the static camera leaves something to be desired. It would be awesome to be able to add a webcam that would track your head movements. Then you could get down and close to the table to line up shots and peer beneath/around objects that are normally obstructed when using a static camera.

Maybe it's a bit ambitious, but the technology is there.

Nice. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts