T2 Controller issues on PC

Windows Version: Windows 7 Home Premium
Graphics Card: NVIDIA Geforce GTX 670
Ram: 16GB
Version # 0.12
Display Mode: “Windowed
Display Resolution1024x768”

Frequency of Occurrence: All the time

Expected Result: That the A button will allow me to enter a game or exit a table etc.

Comment: My Xbox controller is not allowing me to select, back out or anything else in the main screen or any setting screen. I works great in game, but not anywhere else in the game.

Last edited:

CmputrBlu

Jun 30, 2012
Confirmed. But this is in full screen mode and on all tables.

Seems the buttons only work up to the table selection screen and when actually playing the table. Once you select a table the buttons don't work. "A" wont allow you to make a selection; even though the button pressed sound is played. The buttons (at least those you might use during play) work during play.

An after effect of all this is that entering your initials is now screwed up completely. "A" doesn't work to select and initial and trying to use the mouse instead has messed things up for me twice.

Last edited:

kimkom

Jan 28, 2013
Also confirmed.

Controller support was just about okay in version 0.010, but there are many issues as of 0.012.

Kaoru

Mar 29, 2012
That bug comes and goes, however. On some startups I'm not having any problems... on some the controller ceases to function.

BadgerDeluxe

FarSight Employee
Aug 14, 2013
My controller decided to eternally TILT my Terminator 2 on launch along with other issues, so I'm gonna say confirmed :p Adding it to the list.

BadgerDeluxe

FarSight Employee
Aug 14, 2013
Is anyone else having issues with controllers on OTHER tables? On my end it seems like my controller will have the same menu issues with most - if not all - of the other tables.

Sean DonCarlos

Staff member
Mar 17, 2012
Is anyone else having issues with controllers on OTHER tables? On my end it seems like my controller will have the same menu issues with most - if not all - of the other tables.
My controller does not want to confirm selections on any menu once a table is selected. It was working in the main menu and in the table select wheel, though.

Mick Morry

Jun 9, 2013
Tons and tons of new issues with version 12. I cannot input my initials at the end of a good match anymore. The only thing my controller allows me to do is launch the ball and use the flippers in game. Outside of playing a round the controller is totally useless now.

FatCat1276

Jul 27, 2012
Windows Version: Windows 7 Home Premium
Graphics Card: AMD Radeon HD 6700
Ram: 8GB
Version # 0.14
Display Mode: Fullscreen and Windowed
Display Resolution 1980x1080

Happens to me also. For me the controller works until you log in to your Farsight account. Once you log in, the controller stops working entirely. Tried in both fullscreen and windowed.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.