Pinball Arcade Avatars

Kemetman72

Banned
Sep 12, 2012
I am not sure where to put this, but wouldn't it be great to have pinball avatars ro represent our passion for pinball? Ya know something like a logo or a nice shiny ball, a pinball machine with TPA's logo on it....stuff liike that. There's nothing to represent TPA on any device I know of and I am tired of my comment on the PS3 being Pinball Rocks!! and not having a suitable avatar. I have never seen avatars for ios or android. Just a thought. :)

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
I said this too! on PS3 they have tennis, basketball, bocce ball I want a pinball or an option to upload an avatar would be nice.

Tor_Hershman

May 30, 2013
Like these?

i13120_pinball-ss-small.gif

http://image-shed.com/show.php/13119_pinball-ss-large.gif.html

Oooops! I'll be back to make one for you, Kemetman72, right after tea and cookies.

Last edited:

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
Not really what I had in mind but I like it Tor. I just want a pinball or that neon sign hanging by the machine in TPA.

atlantis1982

Nov 23, 2012
I was thinking just basic static images of the backart of the current tables would suffice, or even the statues on top of the back art display.

Tor_Hershman

May 30, 2013
Tor is there a way you can send me those pics so I can use them here? Thank you.

Try right clicking then save image, that should work.

Gad, what tardre of an ape I am.
I make the avatars TOO large.
I-self be stoopud.
Me fix.
Be back soon if a comet, 747, car or residual peanut butter cookie does not strike.
80x80 @ 29.3 max

Try saving this 75x75 one
i13123_aa.png

Last edited:

Kemetman72

Banned
Sep 12, 2012
Spoonman that looks awesome! I'd buy it in a heartbeat. :) And Tann I have had 2 laptops die on me in 2 months so I am stuck with the PS3 browser so saving the PC way is impossible. Thanks though.

Members online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest posts