Pinball Arcade Chat Room

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
jennifer laurences nudes in chat now!

id just like to say techically by nature the internet is inheritaitky insecure by nature so the rule of thu,b is dont put anything on,ine ya dont want seen, your handung these images of to the same people who idnt realise openssl a d the heartbreak bug

the internet isnt private if you want privacy well get a polaroid camera.

sure people should be entitled to orivacy but NOBDY no matter what they are selling or telling you can gurantee full protection on the net its just the way it is! wanna buy a bridgee or thise ssfe that doesnt opennits secure as ****

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012
I've seen two people come into the chat room today, and then leave because no one was talking to them.

Just a gentle reminder that the IRC protocol lets you highlight users in IRC if you mention their full IRC nickname.

If a user name is complex or just long, or you're just feeling lazy, you can start typing the user name and then tab complete to get the correct spelling and case (both are important).

Those of you who are regulars know that I idle in chat until someone gets my attention. I have a day job and don't hover over the IRC window waiting for activity.

If you want to chat, mention my full username: jaredmorgs

No need for an @ symbol or anything. Just jaredmorgs will do fine.

superballs

Apr 12, 2012
jennifer laurences nudes in chat now!

id just like to say techically by nature the internet is inheritaitky insecure by nature so the rule of thu,b is dont put anything on,ine ya dont want seen, your handung these images of to the same people who idnt realise openssl a d the heartbreak bug

the internet isnt private if you want privacy well get a polaroid camera.

sure people should be entitled to orivacy but NOBDY no matter what they are selling or telling you can gurantee full protection on the net its just the way it is! wanna buy a bridgee or thise ssfe that doesnt opennits secure as ****
Never...ever....EVER post more than 15 words in a single post again

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts