Pinball Arcade Chat Room

MontanaFrank

Dec 19, 2012
Howdy Mr. H and all. Freenode kicked me out of chat. They said they had sent several queries that were not answered. I don't what happened. I did fool the instruckions that S-Y-T sent me a last year. I'm a little lost about how to keep an established connection.

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
its st paddys in convictlandia so for 36 hours imma try my best to give myself alchmaholmposioning, ill be idling on the lappy so gimmie a shout with the full nick

workshed

Feb 26, 2015
I'm fairly new here and only caught the crap end of this. It all seems petty and entirely pointless as far as virtual pinball comes along. I'd love it if both sides to step aside for a day or two. Maybe play some TPA, it's pretty fun. Either way be nice or say nothing at all. Maybe things can get worked out in the chatroom, and if not, oh well. Btw, I have enjoyed engaging with you Dedpop, and some day I'd like to be getting on with my Linux nerd talk with you Heretic.

SickBoy

Mar 19, 2015
The world is always a bit better when we accept our difference of perspective and opinion, have no desire to be "right", and choose to leave a potential fight instead of having to have the last word. It may feel like defeat, but ignoring and forgetting past confrontations is an ideal course of action. And really, when it comes to words on the internet we have no need to fight to the death about them.

workshed

Feb 26, 2015
Yoikes! What'd I miss?

I don't quite know either, but I hope nothing in the long term. I won't speak for either side, or anything I heard, but disagreements do happen. I see no use in pointing fingers, and if I see someone really step over the line I assume I can figure out where the mods are. I can only say I dedpop is my friend and I may get my linux nerdness on with Heretic at some furure point.

edit: Wow, I am amazing at repeating myself.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.