Pinball Arcade: "Here We Go Again!" Tournament Talkback

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
I hate when a table like Pinbot is included. I would prefer less tables and a much shorter timer between 5-10 minutes.

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
tournament on PS3 also, its a Silver tournament again. We were suppose to have a Gold maybe there weren't enough people? Over 20 at least. It was suppose to be a small group though. Top 15?

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
like it says now on PS3 that the second part of the silver tournament is next month it said that the last time it started. The same day GTAV came out. This is a crazy month for FS and it keeps going! :)

Crusty Booger

Apr 13, 2013
I like this frequency of tournaments. I think it would be great if they were monthly or bimonthly. Love the tables this time around...even pinbot.

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
even 49 million is high but 20 minutes pffft sure, why do the mobile tournaments have score issues...oh yeah HACKS!

Pinetwig

Dec 23, 2013
Had the old "ROM losing track of the number of balls" bug playing Centaur. Tried calling attendant and it says the ball is not stuck and tilting would not allow me to continue with the next ball.

Dylan_h

Mar 15, 2012
Just started playing again seeing as its ending soon and put up 16 million on Centaur which failed to register but that MOO score of 499 million is still up. Looks like they're not going to remove it.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.