Pinball Arcade: "Here We Go Again!" Tournament Talkback

MOO

Dec 11, 2013
Just started playing again seeing as its ending soon and put up 16 million on Centaur which failed to register but that MOO score of 499 million is still up. Looks like they're not going to remove it.
For the record, that's not me. My IGN isn't the same as my forum name. I'm currently about halfway down the leaderboard in the silver division.

Maybe he's got the version of Centaur with the 50 million point ramp shot?

deimos256

Jun 4, 2013
For some reason the tournament is showing that I did not participate even though I played very table and put up a score for each table. Has anyone had this issue?

Dylan_h

Mar 15, 2012
For some reason the tournament is showing that I did not participate even though I played very table and put up a score for each table. Has anyone had this issue?

This seems to happen every tournament but the results usually show up later.

Vyrastas

Mar 26, 2013

This seems to happen every tournament but the results usually show up later.

I was wondering about this too... I should be moving up to silver, I was ranked 20-something last night when I checked.

I would have preferred a 10 minute limit on the tables, personally. I also thought originally that you only had 20 minutes total ever on that table... so once you hit 20 minutes play time total on a table (regardless of # of games), your highest scores would be taken at that point and you wouldn't be able to play it again. Would like to see a tournament that only gives you a few games on each table and that's it... see who can bring it when you only get a few chances.

Last edited:

inspector42

May 27, 2012
Farsight told me in an email the other day they would correct MOOs centaur score. It wasn't fixed as of the end of the tournament, and he is in first place because of it. Does anyone know if Farsight can retroactively change scores, or will the fake score lead to victory?

Crusty Booger

Apr 13, 2013
Farsight told me in an email the other day they would correct MOOs centaur score. It wasn't fixed as of the end of the tournament, and he is in first place because of it. Does anyone know if Farsight can retroactively change scores, or will the fake score lead to victory?

They told me that as well. Unfortunate that it kept you out of first, but congrats on a very well played tournament...and congrats to everybody else. Regarding MOO, all the other scores seemed reasonable to me. What if the centaur score was an error? I know I got a 15MM score that didn't register and Dylan H said he got a 16MM that didn't register, perhaps that table was buggy...last time it wouldn't roll over 10MM. I think the bottom line is that FS should figure this stuff out before they have the tournaments. I'd rather not invest my time...fun as it is...on something that the results can be random or wonky or hacked.

inspector42

May 27, 2012
Could have been a bug, but MOO also made up like 50 points very quickly on the last evening. It's suspicious to be sure. I'd love to hear from FarSight if they determined the score was a glitch, or MOO himself. Because I have no problem being legitimately beaten, even if it was through a glitchy table. After the easy hacks of previous tournaments though, I am definitely on high alert for crazy scores, especially with how much time investment these tournaments can take to constantly better your scores.

Centaur scores were bugged if the 20 minutes ended before the last ball drained. Then the rollover wouldn't work. Creature was also victim to a rollover bug over 10,000,000. And that was an issue many tournaments ago as well. FarSight should have fixed that one for sure.

It was definitely fun competing though. I thought I was toast when you bested my Pinbot score. Well played all around.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.