Pinball Arcade: "Tiered Tournament!" Talkback

jbejarano

Jul 6, 2012
I don't mind having unlimited chances per table. But, I'd love it if it took your most recent score instead of your best score. That way, if you want to try to get a better score, you risk going down instead of up.

Eegah

May 12, 2013
In non-Dude-bashing news, it's a shame the camera issues I'd been reading about scared me off Cirqus Voltaire, man is this table fun. Think ill spend some more time with it after the tourney. I'd consider buying one actually if I can mod it to get the cannon shoot out behind the backglass.

Pinballfan69

Mar 28, 2012
No extra balls and one chance per table. That's what I want. The way it is now I don't play in tournaments because I don't have enough free time to devote to it.

I can't stand Dr. Dude either. It's my most hated, detested table in the app. Wait, I forgot about Goin' Nuts. Now I can't pick between the two! :p

I'd prefer just No extra balls. Don't the tournaments usually last a week? That gives players some time to do it. At least the game times would decrease significantly. the extra balls in Whirlwind are ridiculous. Good thing the table is fast paced enough where the balls can drain pretty fast,

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
First time I ever got to the sun and I don't get the goal for it. Hate when that happens.

Not sure if my scores even count. I'm playing on a beta sandbox account.

Last edited:

Captain Chris

Jun 6, 2012
I'm on the iOS. I'm going to give Pinbot another shot tonight. The score I got in this tournament was the highest and best I ever did on the table.

K

Korven

Sometimes I think everyone is on iOS, no one else seems to be bothered about Pin•Bot not giving out those ebs on android...

Of course I think ebs should be turned of in tournaments but this advantage iOS has on this particular table is not ok.

N

netizen

Sometimes I think everyone is on iOS, no one else seems to be bothered about Pin•Bot not giving out those ebs on android...

Of course I think ebs should be turned of in tournaments but this advantage iOS has on this particular table is not ok.

I am bothered by it, but it's the same old song and dance again. Why waste my personal energy on something that will not change, and if it will it won't change quickly.

In my last game of Pin*Bot, in the tournament, I got 3 EBs on ball 3, drained and game over no EBs collected. It becomes a boring waste of time knowing that the settings are not the same on every platform.

Eegah

May 12, 2013
At least with Pin*Bot you know most the extra balls are going stright from the plunge to the outlane :)

jbejarano

Jul 6, 2012
First time I ever got to the sun and I don't get the goal for it. Hate when that happens.

Not sure if my scores even count. I'm playing on a beta sandbox account.

I know the scores won't count in my local high scores. I'm afraid I got my best Centaur and T2 scores of all time in the tournament, and they won't be reflected in my local high scores. That always happens with tourneys and has nothing to do with the sandbox account (though I'm playing through that as well).

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
Just pretend your playing on a different machine but the same game. Like you found it in a BAR instead of the one at home but it plays the same you just cant transfer the scores. :p

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.