Pinball Arcade: "Tiered Tournament!" Talkback

pinballchris

Oct 6, 2012
The problem with no EB's or one try per table on this format and platform are the bugs. I had the game ender on Centaur and the stutter on Whirlwind may be worse on the tourney play than the regular TPA play. I lose at least one ball per game and last time I played, I lost all three to the stutter.

Nightwing

Aug 1, 2012
I know the scores won't count in my local high scores. I'm afraid I got my best Centaur and T2 scores of all time in the tournament, and they won't be reflected in my local high scores. That always happens with tourneys and has nothing to do with the sandbox account (though I'm playing through that as well).

I got new table highs on three tables,so I feel your pain.

K

Korven

At least with Pin*Bot you know most the extra balls are going stright from the plunge to the outlane :)

Maybe so, but I still miss out on several 100ks in skill shots. P•B is by far my lowest ranking table in this tournament so far.

Jim O'Brien

Feb 28, 2012
I'm currently in 13th place as of this morning, still waiting to put a huge score up on WW and other tables I've set new personal bests with. Just bought the T2 pack and my first game was in the tournament with 249,558,520 like others have said I wish extra balls were disabled and I would go as far as to say outlane posts should be removed as well just like the PAPA tournaments.

fgrise

Aug 3, 2013
Did anybody get this weird issue that your score does not get updated? I scored a crazy 103 millions on Whirlwind, just to see it not appearing ... :(

K

Korven

That's really too bad. Was a heck of a game ;)
Any possibility this could be fixed? I am currently ranked 10 overall, so that would have allowed me to get a nice push up in the ranking. Oh well!

Centaur seems to have the same issue, reportedly had it in the last tournament also. And then we have the Pin*Bot EB issue on android, reported since beta and not addressed in any way...:rolleyes:

Last edited:

fgrise

Aug 3, 2013
Centaur seems to have the same issue, reportedly had it in the last tournament also. And then we have the Pin*Bot EB issue on android, reported since beta and not addressed in any way...:rolleyes:

That's good to know.
I would not be too bothered by these issues if they were at least officially acknowledged, and properly noted when you connect to the tournament for instance ...
Anyway, I'll send a bug report to see what they say.

Gray

Sep 20, 2012
Am I crazy or is there a cheater jumping in on a few of the tables right now? Check out the centaur top score.. 245 mil versus 2nd place of 9 mil..

Gray

Sep 20, 2012
Tried to link an image but what a hassel so I give up :) I can still see a guy with an artificial score right at the top of Centaur tournament table at the moment though.

K

Korven

Tried to link an image but what a hassel so I give up :) I can still see a guy with an artificial score right at the top of Centaur tournament table at the moment though.

Oh, didn't think of the different tiers, are you in the bronze division?

sotie

Aug 30, 2012
I have no idea which tier I'm in because I'm not participating in the tournaments until they switch to "one-and-done" play. Here's the cheater though.

e2fd.png

N

netizen

Am I crazy or is there a cheater jumping in on a few of the tables right now? Check out the centaur top score.. 245 mil versus 2nd place of 9 mil..

Might this be tables cross posting again?
Screenshot_2013-09-09-07-28-19.png

Members online

Members online