Pinball Arcade: "Tiered Tournament!" Talkback

K

Korven

Might be a bug, but mastaLOS has some suspect scores on the regular boards too.

neglectoid

Sep 27, 2012
mastaLOS is a ch. that cracked me up.
on a side note. this is the 1st time I have been jelly of the mobile users, I want to play in tournaments too (ps3).

Dylan_h

Mar 15, 2012
Now that the tournament is over is anyone else seeing this?

e5epa5ap.jpg

Sean DonCarlos

Staff member
Mar 17, 2012
Yes, but in my case it's actually a true statement. (I've been a bit distracted by Final Fantasy XIV's relaunch.)

Tim Thornton

Jul 26, 2012
Me too. Has the tournament finished then? I think I managed to finish in the top 50 which I'm quite pleased with but I was annoyed not being able to crack the top 100 in Pinbot. What are the best high score tactics for that game?

K

Korven

Me too. Has the tournament finished then? I think I managed to finish in the top 50 which I'm quite pleased with but I was annoyed not being able to crack the top 100 in Pinbot. What are the best high score tactics for that game?

Crank up the solar value to max and play on iOS ;)

Crusty Booger

Apr 13, 2013
Unless the scores changed from last night, congratulations to Dylan H. He played a great tournament. I had a blast and hope everyone else did as well.

Btw, this morning, I went to check on the tournament standings and it indicated that I had not played in the tourney. When I went to see the results, there were none.

Jim O'Brien

Feb 28, 2012
Unless the scores changed from last night, congratulations to Dylan H. He played a great tournament. I had a blast and hope everyone else did as well.

Btw, this morning, I went to check on the tournament standings and it indicated that I had not played in the tourney. When I went to see the results, there were none.

That happened when they were testing the tournament in beta too. Hopefully anyone that played had their scores push through.

Dylan_h

Mar 15, 2012

Thanks man, you put up some huge scores and I thought you had me a bunch of times :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Captain B. Zarre

Apr 16, 2013
The scores are officially up!

Congratulations to dylan_h, Crusty Booger, and Tripple I. I have landed in 32nd place due to a valiant effort on Flight 2000, and hope to kick some pinbutt next time around! :eek:

YellowDog24

Aug 26, 2012
The scores are officially up!

Congratulations to dylan_h, Crusty Booger, and Tripple I. I have landed in 32nd place due to a valiant effort on Flight 2000, and hope to kick some pinbutt next time around! :eek:

Managed to finish 34th myself.
Well done dylan_h. Great total score.
I must say that despite what some people say I enjoy these tournaments. Gets me to play some tables that I would not normally play due to the competitive side of me.

Looks like I have qualified for a position in the gold tournament next time round.

Would I be right in saying there will only be 41 qualifiers?

9u1d0

Jan 7, 2013
Would I be right in saying there will only be 41 qualifiers?

I guess there will be some sort of promotion/degradation system like in prof. sport leagues. The top % of the silver league will be promoted to gold an the bottom of the gold will be put back to the silver ?

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts