Pinball Arcade Version 1.14 is LIVE!!!

spoonman

Apr 20, 2012
One of the biggest disappoints, for me personally, is on Creature of the Black Lagoon completely missing the CREATURE. :(
I was looking forward to playing this and Monster Bash during our Haloween Party, but now it would just be kind of sad to play it without the biggest feature actually visible.

Video..

I'm also seeing a lot of other strange issues such as the spring part of the plungers being UNDER the pinball board instead of being visible.

I really just don't think it's possible for this many bugs to get through QA?
Something must be off between their dev units and our home consoles.

Last edited:

GregoroV

Jan 14, 2014
Ok one question before i delete Pinball Arcade. Does this patch adds flipper physics 3.0 to older tables?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

spoonman

Apr 20, 2012
One of the biggest disappoints, for me personally, is on Creature of the Black Lagoon completely missing the CREATURE. :(
I was looking forward to playing this and Monster Bash during our Haloween Party, but now it would just be kind of sad to play it without the biggest feature actually visible.

Video..

I'm also seeing a lot of other strange issues such as the spring part of the plungers being UNDER the pinball board instead of being visible.

I really just don't think it's possible for this many bugs to get through QA?
Something must be off between their dev units and our home consoles.

Is it like this for everyone?

Gorgar

Mar 31, 2012
And this strange visual glitch with the coffin in Scared Stiff.

Unrelated, but is that the eyeball ball that you are using in this video? How did you get it. I can't find it in the PSN store for PS4 (only PS3)

Also, just to be relevant, I am guessing that the coffin lighting glitch is related to the bulb glitch that was introduced to many tables.

And the Ripley's thing ... That happens to me in Zen Pinball 2 all of the time. I might have seen it in TPA before the update, but my memory could be misleading.

MIK

Oct 17, 2016
Not that I have it but try going to the options where custom balls can be set, going by memory I believe from there you can buy more balls.

I recall on XBOX360 we were meant to get these extra balls if we bought the season packs but they never showed in the game...

Gorgar

Mar 31, 2012
Not that I have it but try going to the options where custom balls can be set, going by memory I believe from there you can buy more balls.

I recall on XBOX360 we were meant to get these extra balls if we bought the season packs but they never showed in the game...

No dice. It says that I have all of the balls.

spoonman

Apr 20, 2012
Unrelated, but is that the eyeball ball that you are using in this video? How did you get it. I can't find it in the PSN store for PS4 (only PS3)

Also, just to be relevant, I am guessing that the coffin lighting glitch is related to the bulb glitch that was introduced to many tables.

And the Ripley's thing ... That happens to me in Zen Pinball 2 all of the time. I might have seen it in TPA before the update, but my memory could be misleading.

The eyeball was contest giveaway IIRC. I had it back on the PS3 many years ago, and then it finally popped up on the PS4 after buying all 5 seasons.

Gorgar

Mar 31, 2012
The eyeball was contest giveaway IIRC. I had it back on the PS3 many years ago, and then it finally popped up on the PS4 after buying all 5 seasons.

Hmm... I earned the eyeball on PS3 through an early tournament and own all 5 pro passes. I gave up on tournaments long before I got a PS4. Maybe I need to come in the top 6 or so in another tournament on ps4?

ScotchYeti

Apr 13, 2012
If you earned the eyeball on the PS3 then you can drop a mail to support. They should be able to fix it - this was just an activation on their end.

Gorgar

Mar 31, 2012
Emailed Farsight's support. They told me to contact Sony. But the eyeball isn't even on the PlayStation store. So, I guess I am just going to forget about it.

GIGAMAD

Jun 25, 2014
Were working on a patch to fix the leaderboard issues, The Gorgar Crash and the lighting issue on season 1 tables.
Hi! Am I the only one still having the lighting issue? All Season 1 tables on PS4 are screwed up. Would love to know if there's any news. Big Pinball Arcade fan, bought my PS4 when it launched to play just this game, and it's still my favorite. Thanks a lot guys!

FlippyFloppy

FarSight Employee
Nov 13, 2013
Hi! Am I the only one still having the lighting issue? All Season 1 tables on PS4 are screwed up. Would love to know if there's any news. Big Pinball Arcade fan, bought my PS4 when it launched to play just this game, and it's still my favorite. Thanks a lot guys!

It's an issue were aware of that we plan to fix in the next update along with adding the lighting sliders back in. The update is currently being worked on.

MIK

Oct 17, 2016
You might be getting mixed up with Stern Pinball Arcade for the lighting slider. It's still present in TPA for PS4, that's both download and physical versions that have the current update.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.